Dr. Aroloye Numbere has won the World Championship 2018 in Environmental Sciences (Precipitation) out of over 85 countries.
The purpose of the award is to identify brilliant scientists and academicians around the world through the World Championship. The World Championship is organised by International Agency for Standards and Ratings (IARS) at international level.
According to the award organisers, Dr. Aroloye Numbere plays a vital role in advancement of scientific knowledge in Environmental Sciences (Precipitation).
His research article emerged winner among 5897 nominations from 86 countries, screened for the World Championship 2018 in Environmental Sciences (Precipitation). Dr. Aroloye Numbere lectures at the Department of Animal and Environmental Biology at the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT).
World Championship 2018 in Environmental Sciences (Precipitation) acknowledges the outstanding international contributions and the winner(s) is selected based on international meritorious competition.
- Ph.D., Biology, Saint Louis University, St. Louis, MO (Awarded 8/2014).
- M.Sc., Environmental Management, University of Science and Technology, Nigeria (5/2006)
- B.Sc., Zoology, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria (5/1996)
- Diploma, Computer studies, University of Science and Technology, Nigeria 8/2003
- Diploma, Safety and Security Management, University of Science and Technology, 8/2003
- OCP (Oracle Certified Professional) Oracle University, Port Harcourt Centre, Nigeria 11/2005
- Certificate in University Teaching Skills, Saint Louis University, MO (5/2012)
Dr. Numbere’s Honors and Awards
- Recipient of the Edward L & Rhelda Marbry Morgan Ph.D. endowed book fund, Saint Louis University 2009.
- Educational Trust Fund Ph.D. Scholarship Recipient, University of Port Harcourt Nigeria 2010.
- Niger Delta Development Commission, Ph.D. Scholarship Recipient, Nigeria 2011.
- GSA-Brennan 2012 Summer Fellowship Award Recipient 2012.
- Certificate of Achievement in Research Excellence awarded by the Saint Louis University Graduate Student Association 4/2012.