PositiveNaija Q&A Forum

PositiveNaija Q&A Forum is a question-and-answer platform focused on constructive discussions on the development of Nigeria and Nigerians.

Please freely express yourself and we only ask that you keep your posts polite, factual, relevant as well as well-framed. In extreme circumstances, we may remove posts that violate this prescription.

Nigeria and Nigerians

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

October 2022

Page 1 of 3Next

Welcome to the PositiveNaija Sports Predictions!

Please note:

• Each game should be predicted as a single comment. 
  • Predictions are to be submitted/edited before the start of respective games.
  • A participant can have just one prediction on a particular game.

Games for predictions (click on the links for more information about the matches - dates/time, nature of competition, etc.).

Football (male)

• Southampton vs Everton
  • Ajax vs Napoli
  • West Armenia vs Alashkert
  • Villarreal vs Austria Vienna
  • Hoffenheim vs Werder Bremen
  • Plateau United vs Esperence Tunis
  • Everton vs Manchester United
  • Lorient vs Reims
  • Wydad vs Rivers United
  • Barcelona vs Villarreal
  • AS Roma vs Napoli
  • Leicester vs Manchester City
  • Arsenal vs Nottingham

Football (female)

• Nigeria vs Colombia

This competition is open for collaboration, partnership or sponsorship.

Visit the PositiveNaija Art Gallery & Gift Shop in Abuja (+2349064503292). https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_hJjE41dSkSjWW3ZQKLKg2leZ_KexyvC

Southampton 1 vs 2 Everton

Southampton 0 : Everton 2

John

Southampton 0 - 0 Everton

Jeremiah

Southampton 0 vs Everton 2

Southampton 1: 1 Everton

Southampton 0: Everton 1

Suffer today; enjoy tomorrow. That's my motto

Southampton 2 - 1 Everton

Southampton 1 - 0 Everton

Southampton 1 - 0 Everton

Winner:

• Ayodeji Olowolagba (Southampton 1:2 Everton)
Visit the PositiveNaija Art Gallery & Gift Shop in Abuja (+2349064503292). https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_hJjE41dSkSjWW3ZQKLKg2leZ_KexyvC
Quote from PositiveNaija on October 1, 2022, 7:35:42 PM

Winner:

Thank you so much. Prize received

Quote from Ayodeji Olowolagba on October 1, 2022, 11:25:05 PM
Quote from PositiveNaija on October 1, 2022, 7:35:42 PM

Winner:

Thank you so much. Prize received

You are welcome.

Sou to win first half or draw first

Bt win first half

Las

Ajax win first half

Bayern Munich win

Barcelona win or draw first half

That's all 🤲 for my prediction

Las
Quote from Damilare Lasisi on October 4, 2022, 7:23:06 PM

Ajax win first half

Bayern Munich win

Barcelona win or draw first half

That's all 🤲 for my prediction

Good day Dami, you are not doing it the right way.

Predict only on games made available on the first post of this thread/topic above. The current available match is Ajax vs Napoli.

Hello sir. I believe I'm not the only one observing this. If games can be uploaded at least 12 hrs before the game, it'll be good, so that we all can see it. I checked both in the morning and afternoon, and found no game was updated, only to see this not quite long. I believe many of us did not know, if not we would commented.

Please,if this can be worked on, it'll help a long way.

Thanks sir 🙌🙇

Quote from Michael Onoruoiza on October 4, 2022, 8:57:43 PM

Hello sir. I believe I'm not the only one observing this. If games can be uploaded at least 12 hrs before the game, it'll be good, so that we all can see it. I checked both in the morning and afternoon, and found no game was updated, only to see this not quite long. I believe many of us did not know, if not we would commented.

Please,if this can be worked on, it'll help a long way.

Thanks sir 🙌🙇

Good day Michael and thank you the suggestion.

At this time, we would not be able to give an assured timeframe for the placing of matches due to a number of reasons, which are stated below.

First, the predictions are meant for sports in general and not just football. There has been some difficulty in getting fixtures or even a dedicated platform for providing fixtures of Nigerian sports (if anyone has information of such a platform, please let us know). If this is/was available, we would most likely have communicated a timeframe as you are asking now from the start of the competition. The implication of this is that while football might be more assured in fixtures, other sports are not, which would certainly make the timing of us placing games across various sports uncertain or predominantly for football (as with every game so far).

For example, the 2022 Nigeria Volleyball Premier League held some days ago but with little or no information online on the fixtures. If we got information of one of the matches an hour before kickoff, we would have to put it up because a 12 hour deadline would be extremely difficult to keep us with.

And this brings us to the second point in the sense that considering the point above, this current approach saves us time/efforts even though it presents uncertainty in us communicating games. We believe we can save much time if a dedicated fixtures platform exist. In other words, for now, we post games anytime (before the kickoff) instead of having to spend huge amount of time researching on various sports and relevant fixtures. Also remember that we have ensure that the games /teams must have a Nigerian present - this takes a lot of work and balance to achieve and combined with the amount of work on our end, we really cannot give a guarantee on timing of placing fixtures.

This is still the early stage of the competition but we will continue to try to see how best this works for everyone.

Thank you.

Well understood!!

Thanks sir 🙏🙌

Villarreal 3:1 Austria Vienna

Page 1 of 3Next