We will be pleased with your partnership, collaboration or support as an individual or organization on our work or services – financially and/or non-financially (i.e. service exchange).
Consistent with our values and objectives, we offer/provide the following services and partnership opportunities.
Implementation of Personalized Online Competitions/Contests
- Individuals: as gifts for birthdays, appreciation, anniversaries, memorials, etc.
- Organizations and businesses: to communicate activities or programmes or values or products/services, anniversaries, etc.
- Countries: to celebrate cultures, diplomatic relations, independence/anniversaries, etc.
PositiveNaija Professional Review And Ideas is a service, which provides detailed, timely and honest assessment as well as recommendations towards improving the quality of your blog, essay/article, product, social media profile/page, YouTube channel, website, etc.
In reviewing the quality of your work, we will assess based on your goals/objectives, best/ideal practices and our experience.
Objectively, we also provide appraisal, insight and reporting towards improving an organization’s social and ethical performance. The social audit helps to narrow gaps between vision/goal and reality, between efficiency and effectiveness.
We are also able to conduct concise, objective and insightful research works or investigations as required predominantly as it relates to the progress of Nigeria and Nigerians.
Advertising and Publicity (1)
You can advertise with us for reliable promotion and visibility of your work through our audience of diverse people across different age groups and professions.
Our Adverts Guide
- Ads placed are also shown on mobile devices.
- Adverts placed on the headers, sidebars and background takeover appear on all pages including homepage, category pages, tag pages, and archive pages.
- Sponsored post ads are sent to our email subscribers as well as appear on our Social Media Networks (Facebook & Twitter)
- We do not accept the following ads: counterfeiting, hate-filled, exploitative, poor quality landing page/website, false/misrepresentative, sexually explicit, alcoholic beverages, gambling and betting.
- We would not suggest to our audience to buy something that we do not truly believe in. Of course, the quality of some brands might change during the time.
- We currently do not lend our work/platform to instruments of political (or electoral) contexts of any kind.
Advertising and Publicity (2)
You can advertise your business, organisation, skills as a professional or freelancer, etc. with us (PositiveNaija) on the sidebar of our website for 10,000 Naira for a year.
The advert details required includes the name of your business/person/professional, nature of business/activity/skill, location, and phone number (links cannot be included).
Titled as “Sponsored Posts” at the top of the website, which is available on every post/page on our website (mobile and computer) – thereby giving maximum value for visibility, impressions/reach and leads.
The space/section will randomly show three (3) businesses per time every time a post or page on our website is clicked on.
We are effective and have the trust of our audience but at the same time, we cannot provide guarantees (in terms of sales or virals).
You can advertise as many businesses/skills you want and even for friends, family and loved ones as gifts.
Sponsorship or Collaboration of the PositiveNaija Educational Initiatives
As a sponsor or collaborator, you can be part of our educational initiatives (competitions, contests or programmes), which encourages critical-thinking, Nigerian patriotism, impactful scholarship, equitable reward system, nation-building as well as serve as a platform for excellence.
In addition to our programmes is the PositiveNaija Love & Heroes, which is aimed at celebrating the positive value of Nigerians all over the world no matter how little their impact might be, which the world might be unaware of. The overall goal is to promote the value of the Nigerian human life through the spirit of love, gratitude and positive works/deeds. This is included on our weekly videos.
We welcome patronage of our value-driven e-Books on the progress and excellence of Nigeria and Nigerians. Visit our online bookstore.
Website stats - monthly (sources: GSC & AWstats: last updated on 10th October 2022)
- Unique visitors: over 10,000 (the number of persons who visited our website and can be regarded as reach)
- Number of visits: over 15,000 (the number of visits to our website made by all unique visitors)
- Pages (pageviews): over 200,000 (the number of posts/pages that have been viewed on our website and can be regarded as impressions)
For further enquiries on our services, kindly Contact us.