Consistent with our values and objectives, financially and/or non-financially (i.e. service exchange), we will be pleased with your partnership, collaboration or support as an individual or organization on our work or services in various ways as follows.
Sponsorship or Collaboration of the PositiveNaija Educational Initiatives
As a sponsor or collaborator, you can be part of our educational initiatives (competitions, contests or events), which encourages critical-thinking, Nigerian patriotism, impactful scholarship, equitable reward system, nation-building as well as serve as a platform for excellence.
In addition to our programmes is the PositiveNaija Love & Heroes, which is aimed at celebrating the positive value of Nigerians all over the world no matter how little their impact might be, which the world might be unaware of. The overall goal is to promote the value of the Nigerian human life through the spirit of love, gratitude and positive works/deeds. This is included on our weekly videos.
We also have the PositiveNaija Daily Quiz open for sponsorship for as low as 5,000 Naira per month.
Implementation of Educational & Impactful Programs
We can organise or implement educative and impactful programs on your behalf on our platform.
Proposal for schools: PositiveNaija Educational Initiatives Proposal 2019-10-25 Schools
Proposal for businesses/companies: PositiveNaija Educational Initiatives Proposal 2019-10-25 Companies
Proposal for individuals: PositiveNaija Educational Initiatives Proposal 2019-10-25 Individuals
Proposal for international organisations: PositiveNaija Educational Initiatives Proposal 2019-10-25 International
We are also able to conduct concise, objective and insightful research work or investigations as required predominantly as it relates to the progress of Nigeria and Nigerians.
We welcome sponsorship or partnership in the publishing and distribution of the annual PositiveNaija Series, which is a historic educational and historical resource, which reliably documents the positive progress and excellence of Nigeria and Nigerians globally.
Objectively, we also provide appraisal, insight and reporting towards improving an organization’s social and ethical performance. The social audit helps to narrow gaps between vision/goal and reality, between efficiency and effectiveness.
We also welcome and appreciate voluntary donations towards supporting our work.
Publicity / Adverts
You can advertise with us for reliable promotion and visibility of your work through our audience of diverse people across different age groups and professions.
Our Adverts Guide
- Ads placed are also shown on mobile devices.
- Adverts placed on the headers, sidebars and background takeover appear on all pages including homepage, category pages, tag pages, and archive pages.
- Sponsored post ads are sent to our email subscribers as well as appear on our Social Media Networks (Facebook & Twitter)
- We do not accept the following ads: counterfeiting, hate-filled, exploitative, poor quality landing page/website, false/misrepresentative, sexually explicit, alcoholic beverages, gambling and betting.
- We would not suggest to our audience to buy something that we do not truly believe in. Of course, the quality of some brands might change during the time.
- We currently do not lend our work/platform to instruments of political (or electoral) contexts of any kind.
For further enquiries on our services, kindly Contact us.
“I believe there is so much money in the world, there is too much money in the world; but we only need the money that believe in our vision and mission.”
– Ma Yun (Jack Ma)