“Work is a blessing. The quality of your work bares your soul to humanity. To know who you really are, the world looks at your work and not your talk. Your work is your truth!”
– Praise George (The Gift of Work, 2011)
- Founder & Editor-in-Chief: Toju Micheal Ogbe
- Director: Elijah Ezaga
- Advisory Board member: Abdullateef Olasubomi Abdul
- Adviser: Dorcas Baba Fada
*Our volunteers are eligible to take part in our competitions/contests.
Publicity: Glory Ize Isaiah; Adetunji Samson; Daniel Adeagbo; Oluwatosin Bolaji.
Graphic Design: Mitchel Iberi
With immense gratitude, as always, we appreciate those who also currently support us in different ways with their invaluable time, knowledge, skills and experiences.
Equally, we appreciate those who have worked with us providing support in different ways with their invaluable time, knowledge, skills and experiences.
Our work culture
“When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.” – John Ruskin
- Values: Truth, reliability, respect, valid sense of judgement and excellence.
- Everything we do, every decision we take is guided ultimately by our vision, mission and big ideas.
- Peace and mutual dream/purpose fulfillment.