“Work is a blessing. The quality of your work bares your soul to humanity. To know who you really are, the world looks at your work and not your talk. Your work is your truth!”
– Praise George (The Gift of Work, 2011)
Founder & Editor-in-Chief: Toju Micheal Ogbe
Nigerian | Author | Consultant
Our work culture
“When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.”
– John Ruskin
- Values: Truth, reliability, respect, valid sense of judgement and excellence.
- Everything we do, every decision we take is guided ultimately by our vision, mission and big ideas.
- Your dream/purpose: We aim first, to consider assisting our Team in fulfilling their passions, dreams & purpose.
- Peace of mind: No one goes to bed after the day’s work worrying about the next day’s task. At best, you think about the next day’s task with a mindset of planning and confidence of execution.
- Working duration: Part-time e.g. Interns, volunteers [maximum of 4 hours per day and 20 hours per week] & Full-time [maximum of 6 hours per day and 30 hours per week].
- Working style: Flexible and not location bound (initial start requires face-to-face meetings).
- Provision of training & capacity building.
- Considerable entitlement to advert allocation.
- Paid leave and holidays.
- Provision of relevant medical checkup (at the moment for the eyes).
- Our Human Resource Policy is currently being developed and expected to be ready in 2018.
With immense gratitude, as always, we appreciate those who also currently support us in different ways with their invaluable time, knowledge, skills and experiences.