“Work is a blessing. The quality of your work bares your soul to humanity. To know who you really are, the world looks at your work and not your talk. Your work is your truth!”
– Praise George (The Gift of Work, 2011)
Founder & Editor-in-Chief: Toju Micheal Ogbe
Author | Backstopping Consultant
*Our volunteers are eligible to take part in our competitions/contests.
Research: Fego Onowori; Chukwuebuka Usulor
Mitchel C. Iberi - Graphics Design
I support PositiveNaija in visual communication and problem-solving through the use of typography, photography and illustration.
Susan C. Omeh - News Gathering (Online)
I support PositiveNaija in the searching and gathering for relevant news on the positive progress and excellence of Nigeria and Nigerians globally.
Publicity: Precious Onyema; Ubong Moffat
Kennedy Obiesie - Human Resource Management (Recruitment)
I support PositiveNaija in identifying and recommending suitable persons that can be part of our work consistent with our core values.
Analysts: Msonter Anzaa; Emmanuel Etim
Clifford I. Agba - Innovation (General)
Copy-editing: Courage Iroegbute; Esso Franklin
Linda Hanson - Marketing
I support PositiveNaija in identifying and advising on relevant opportunities for partnership/collaboration; effective product/service communication as well as provide advise on product/service development.
Riley Peter - Newscast
With immense gratitude, as always, we appreciate those who also currently support us in different ways with their invaluable time, knowledge, skills and experiences.
Equally, we appreciate those who have worked with us providing support in different ways with their invaluable time, knowledge, skills and experiences.
Our work culture
“When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.” – John Ruskin
- Values: Truth, reliability, respect, valid sense of judgement and excellence.
- Everything we do, every decision we take is guided ultimately by our vision, mission and big ideas.
- Peace and mutual dream/purpose fulfillment.
- Misc: I support PositiveNaija in the effective management of its team members (focusing on Volunteers) by advising, researching and implementing viable strategies for their well-being and productivity. |