“Work is a blessing. The quality of your work bares your soul to humanity. To know who you really are, the world looks at your work and not your talk. Your work is your truth!”
– Praise George (The Gift of Work, 2011)
Founder & Editor-in-Chief: Toju Micheal Ogbe
Author | Backstopping Consultant
Grace Alegeh: (Consultant – News Media)
*Our volunteers are eligible to take part in our competitions/contests.
Fego E. Onowori - Research (General)
I assist PositiveNaija in providing creative and concise descriptive and explanatory studies towards the positive development of Nigeria and Nigerians.
Mitchel C. Iberi - Graphics Design
I support PositiveNaija in visual communication and problem-solving through the use of typography, photography and illustration.
Susan C. Omeh - News Gathering (Online)
I support PositiveNaija in the searching and gathering for relevant news on the positive progress and excellence of Nigeria and Nigerians globally.
Charles C. Anorondu - Social Media Publicity
Social media preferences for the publicity are: Facebook and Instagram.
Precious I. Onyema - Social Media Publicity
Social media preferences for the publicity are: WhatsApp and Instagram.
Victoria I. Udoh - Human Resource Management (Welfare)
I support PositiveNaija in the effective management of its team members (focusing on Volunteers) by advising, researching and implementing viable strategies for their well-being and productivity.
Beatrice T. Ogunbamowo - Love & Heroes
I support PositiveNaija in celebrating the value of Nigerians through the spirit of love, gratitude and positive works/deeds.
Riley Peter - Newscast
Kennedy Obiesie - Human Resource Management (Recruitment)
I support PositiveNaija in identifying and recommending suitable persons that can be part of our work consistent with our core values.
Msonter Anzaa - Analyst (General)
I support PositiveNaija with a good observatory and precise insight in reviewing and examining the entirety of our work consistent with our core values.
With immense gratitude, as always, we appreciate those who also currently support us in different ways with their invaluable time, knowledge, skills and experiences.
Equally, we appreciate those who have worked with us providing support in different ways with their invaluable time, knowledge, skills and experiences.
- Aishat Ibrahim – Intern & Volunteer Consultant [Strategy and Communications: 22 April 2017 – 30 June 2018]
- Daniel Chukwuemeka Chukwudebe – Volunteer [Innovation: 01 February 2018 – 30 June 2018]
- Chidinma A. Ubochi – Intern [Business Development: 17 September 2018 – 16 November 2018]
Our work culture
“When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.” – John Ruskin
- Values: Truth, reliability, respect, valid sense of judgement and excellence.
- Everything we do, every decision we take is guided ultimately by our vision, mission and big ideas.
- Peace and mutual dream/purpose fulfillment.
- Flexible working duration: Interns [maximum of 4 hours per day and 20 hours per week] & Full-time [maximum of 6 hours per day and 30 hours per week].
- I assist PositiveNaija in reviewing, correcting and rewriting news/stories on the positive progress of Nigeria and Nigerians to improve accuracy, readability, and fitness for its purpose.