Recently updated on December 29th, 2020 at 11:49 am
Winners have emerged in the MEA Markets Magazine 2020 African Excellence Awards.
- Most Renowned Multimedia News Institution 2020 – Nigeria: PositiveNaija
- Best Home Care Provider of the Year 2020 – Nigeria: Wellcare Home Medicals Limited
- Blind Persons Association of the Year 2020 – West Africa: Nigeria Association of the Blind
- HR Consultancy of the Year 2020 – Nigeria: BridgeGap Consults Limited
- Best Web Hosting Services Provider of the Year 2020 – Nigeria: Hostlag
- Best Interactive Virtual Tour Solutions Provider of the Year 2020 – Nigeria: Totalview Media
- Best Digital Marketing Agency of the Year 2020 – Nigeria: Kenneth Price Nigeria
- Waste Disposal Solutions Provider of the Year 2020 – Nigeria: Alfim Nigeria Limited
- Best Study Abroad Travel Specialist of the Year 2020 – Nigeria: Gibeon Travels
- Most Dynamic Digital Consultancy of the Year 2020 – Nigeria: Argitech Limited
- Best Technical Consulting Service 2020 – Nigeria: Allott (Nigeria) Limited
- Most Respected Real Estate Management & Marketing Company – Nigeria: Amazing Property Nigeria
- Best Educational Technology Solutions Provider 2020 – West Africa: Avalanche Nigeria
- Branding Agency of the Year 2020 – Lagos: Gprints Nigeria
- Media Company of the Year 2020 – West Africa: ionigeria.com
- Food Supply NPO of the Year 2020 – Nigeria: Lagos Food Bank Initiative
- Copywriters Agency of the Year 2020: De Critic
- Digital Media Publisher of the Year 2020 – West Africa: Publiseer
According to MEA Markets Magazine on the MEA Markets Magazine 2020 African Excellence Awards.:
“This year, more than any other, it has been easy to ignore the everyday successes in favour of the overwhelming uncertainty. Yet, there are stories deserving of celebrating all over the world.
Countries, continents and regions who are quietly persevering, and even thriving where others are seeing difficulty. The continent of Africa is one of those places that has – seemingly without fanfare and against expectation- seen extraordinary success. While we have, for the last four years at least, endeavoured to recognise businesses across Africa for their entrepreneurial spirit, this year’s programme hits a little differently. African businesses, so long defined by innovation and adaptation, are using the skills at their disposal to generate growth.
As such, the 2020 programme remains a steadfast reminder of the brilliance of African business.”
In the words of Laura Hunter, the Awards Coordinator:
“This has been a year to remember for a variety of reasons. Yet, all of those recognised in this programme have thrived where so many would have failed. I am very proud of all of you and I wish you the very best of luck for the year ahead.”
Published quarterly, MEA Markets endeavours to provide readers with the latest business and investment news across the Middle East and Africa regions.
Keeping pace with a vast array of ever-changing sectors thanks to regular contributions from some of the region’s top corporate professionals across a variety of industries, MEA Markets is home to the very best news, features and comment from the people and institutions in the know.
To find out more about these prestigious awards, and the dedicated professionals selected for them, visit http://www.mea-markets.com/ where you can view our winners supplement and full winners list.