Winners have emerged at the 2019 Finnovex West Africa Awards held on October 22, 2019 at the Intercontinental Hotel in Lagos.
The event, co-located with Finnovex West Africa and organised under the patronage of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), provided a platform for industry shaping discussions with experts, thought leaders and innovators across the financial services community worldwide. The 2-day conference focused on global trends, disruptions and how market players can determine opportunities and respond to the threats. The gathering also provided an opportunity for financial experts to share knowledge on big and pressing issues, ranging from Financial Technology (FinTech) disruptions to financial inclusion, blockchain and regtech.
Finnovex is sponsored by several organisations, including Marketing Technology giant, Netcore Solutions.
- Excellence in Customer Experience Enhancement – First City Monument Bank (FCMB). The award is in recognition of its outstanding achievements, consistent demonstration of customer service excellence and convenience as well as robust technology.
- CEO of the Year – Adam Nuru (Managing Director of First City Monument Bank)
- Excellent delivery of video: UBA chatbot Mr. Omotayo Adesanya
- Excellence in Digital Banking: Sterling Bank Plc
- Excellence in Digital Banking Solutions: Temenos
- Excellence in Digital Payments: Infrasoft Tech
- Excellence in Process Automation: First Bank
- Excellence in Financial Access Enablement: Open Factor
- Excellence in SME Banking: Omni BSIC Bank
- Excellence in Agency Banking: Paper Soft
- Excellence in Mobile Banking: Access Bank Plc
- Excellence in FinTech: One Span
- Excellence in Internet Banking: Union Bank PLC, received by Olushola Oyediran
- Excellence in KYC and Identity Management: Seam Fix
- Emerging Microfinance Bank of the Year: Olufemi Paramex Bank
- Microfinance Bank of the Year: Accion Microfinance Bank
- Excellence in Financial Invasion: Olojo Oluwatobi Victor
- COO of the Year: Adebayo Saidu
- Outstanding Contribution to Strategic National Initiative: Segun Aina
- Finfluencer of the Year: Konstantino’s Tsano
- Finnovator of the Year: Eddy Ogbogu