Recently updated on December 22nd, 2020 at 04:34 pm
The 2020 NanaBytez Cakes & Edibles Crossword Food Puzzle Event is promoted by NanaBytez Enterprise – a creative bakehouse and training academy with a focus on the production and sales of quality cakes, pastries and other edibles.
NanaBytez bakehouse, predominantly located in Asaba, Delta state, Nigeria, is also a supplier of baking equipment with nationwide delivery.
The 2020 NanaBytez Cakes & Edibles Crossword Food Puzzle Event is organised:
- to promote worldwide awareness of and action for those who suffer from hunger and advocate for food security and nutritious diets for all in celebration of the World Food Day (October 16).
- to promote the refreshing wide-ranging food, spice and drink culture in Nigeria.
*You can print it out and manually insert and send in or you can get a way of inserting the answers electronically via a computer/phone and send in.
Reward [Cash Prize]:
- 1st prize: ₦5,000
Eligibility and expectation(s):
- Open to everyone
- One (1) puzzle submission per person
- Participation is free – at no cost to the participants
- PositiveNaija Team (excluding Volunteers), and NanaBytez Team are not eligible.
- Event commences on the 1st of September, 2020 at 10:00 am (GMT+1).
- The puzzle to be solved and the eventual winning puzzle will be made available in this post.
- Event will remain open until 16th of October, 2020.
- Solving the puzzle means putting the words in the puzzle boxes instead of listing out the words.
- First completed correct response/answer to the puzzle emerges as winner.
- If the puzzle is not solved correctly by 16th October 2020, the most correct answer posted/entered will be declared winner accordingly. If there is a possible tie based on the same number of correct answers, then, time will be the deciding factor of which entry/puzzle was submitted first/in an earlier time.
- Once a puzzle is submitted, it is considered a final submission and may not be modified, edited, or replaced.
- The winner shall be communicated with by PositiveNaija to provide account details towards receiving the reward through the phone number used in sending in the puzzle.
WhatsApp: (+234) 09064503292
Deadline: 16th October 2020 | 12:00 PM (GMT +1)
Winner of the 2020 NanaBytez Cakes & Edibles Crossword Food Puzzle Event
- Awala Sonia
The 2020 NanaBytez Cakes & Edibles Crossword Food Puzzle Event is promoted by NanaBytez Enterprise.
Instagram: NanaBytez | NanaBytez Bakehouse
Additional updates and information will be made available on this post. Thank you!
Further assistance/information on the puzzle event (via WhatsApp): (+234) 09064503292
PositiveNaija is a proud media partner for the 2020 NanaBytez Cakes & Edibles Crossword Food Puzzle Event.
Acceptance of Terms
By participating you declare that you accept these terms and conditions.
*Last updated: 16th of October, 2020