PositiveNaija Q&A Forum

PositiveNaija Q&A Forum is a question-and-answer platform focused on constructive discussions on the development of Nigeria and Nigerians.

Please freely express yourself and we only ask that you keep your posts polite, factual, relevant as well as well-framed. In extreme circumstances, we may remove posts that violate this prescription.

Nigeria and Nigerians

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

06-September-2018

In week 35 [2018], who was/were nominated and nominators for the PositiveNaija Love & Heroes?

Visit the PositiveNaija Art Gallery & Gift Shop in Abuja (+2349064503292). https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_hJjE41dSkSjWW3ZQKLKg2leZ_KexyvC

1. Nweke Chidiebere Emmanuel

Nominator: PositiveNaija

2. Francis Ifeanyi Franklin

1. Nominee: Nweke chidiebere Emmanuel

2. Nominee: Francis Ifeanyi Franklin

1. How many positive news have been published in September 2018 by PositiveNaija?
  2. In what sectors have the news been published in?
Visit the PositiveNaija Art Gallery & Gift Shop in Abuja (+2349064503292). https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_hJjE41dSkSjWW3ZQKLKg2leZ_KexyvC

1. 3 news

2. Sports,

Education and Innovation,

Business and Economy,

1. Three

2. Sports, education and innovation and business and economy

Quote from dejt4u on September 6, 2018, 9:45 PM

1. 3 news

2. Sports,

Business and Economy,

This man...... You are too much ooo. Where are others @admin.... dirniyi, azeezdd, mhiz marry, Aishat, Qkay(That cunning man)....

@admin..... I need reward for tackling and challenging our fastest and most consistent man...(dejt4u)

Who is my marker ooo...@admin or dejt4u

Prize received. Thank you admin

Quote from gutsyman on September 6, 2018, 9:52 PM
Quote from dejt4u on September 6, 2018, 9:45 PM

1. 3 news

2. Sports,

Business and Economy,

This man...... You are too much ooo. Where are others @admin.... dirniyi, azeezdd, mhiz marry, Aishat, Qkay(That cunning man)....

@admin..... I need reward for tackling and challenging our fastest and most consistent man...(dejt4u)

Lol