PositiveNaija Q&A Forum

PositiveNaija Q&A Forum is a question-and-answer platform focused on constructive discussions on the development of Nigeria and Nigerians.

Please freely express yourself and we only ask that you keep your posts polite, factual, relevant as well as well-framed. In extreme circumstances, we may remove posts that violate this prescription.

Nigeria and Nigerians

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

18-September-2018

Page 1 of 2Next
  1. Who emerged fourth and sixth in the 2018 PositiveNaija Essay Competition?
  2. What is the title of the positive news last published by PositiveNaija?
Visit the PositiveNaija Art Gallery & Gift Shop in Abuja (+2349064503292). https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_hJjE41dSkSjWW3ZQKLKg2leZ_KexyvC

1. Udeme Akpan

2. De-Rabacon Plastics wins the maiden Shell Outstanding Achievement Prize in the 2018 Shell LiveWIRE Top Ten Innovators Awards.

1. 4th-Abdullateef Olasubomi Abdul

6th- Iteire Afor Darlington

2.  De-Rabacon Plastics wins the maiden Shell Outstanding Achievement Prize in the 2018 Shell LiveWIRE Top Ten Innovators Awards.

1. Udeme Akpan

2. De-Rabacon Plastics wins maiden Shell Outstanding Achievement Prize in the 2018 Shell LiveWIRE Awards.

1. Abdullateef Olasubomi Abdul and Udeme Akpan

2. De-Rabacon Plastics wins maiden Shell Outstanding Achievement Prize in the 2018 Shell LiveWIRE Awards.

Quote from gutsyman on September 18, 2018, 9:16 PM

2.  De-Rabacon Plastics wins the maiden Shell Outstanding Achievement Prize in the 2018 Shell LiveWIRE Top Ten Innovators Awards.

Quote from gutsyman on September 18, 2018, 9:16 PM

1. 4th-Abdullateef Olasubomi Abdul

2.  De-Rabacon Plastics wins the maiden Shell Outstanding Achievement Prize in the 2018 Shell LiveWIRE Top Ten Innovators Awards.

Admin please note the bolded above.. You asked for the title in question 2

Quote from dejt4u on September 18, 2018, 9:19 PM

2.  De-Rabacon Plastics wins the maiden Shell Outstanding Achievement Prize in the 2018 Shell LiveWIRE Top Ten Innovators Awards.

I agree! Dejt4u wins this segment.

Visit the PositiveNaija Art Gallery & Gift Shop in Abuja (+2349064503292). https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_hJjE41dSkSjWW3ZQKLKg2leZ_KexyvC

@admin...... This is unfair oooo..... First day after a quiescence.

Quote from Toju Ogbe on September 18, 2018, 9:24 PM

Thanks. I will pass my prize(s) today to Gutsyman in respect to his efforts and data. Admin please take note

Is title not included..... After you have marked me already.... What a chronic depression?

Quote from gutsyman on September 18, 2018, 9:28 PM

@admin...... This is unfair oooo..... First day after a quiescence.

Seriously, it is fair.

Quote from gutsyman on September 18, 2018, 9:30 PM

Is title not included..... After you have marked me already.... What a chronic depression?

Lol. Don't be discouraged, my prize today is yours.

Quote from dejt4u on September 18, 2018, 9:30 PM
Quote from Toju Ogbe on September 18, 2018, 9:24 PM

Thanks. I will pass my prize(s) today to Gutsyman in respect to his efforts and data. Admin please take note

Thanks you.....@dejt4u...... What a benevolence character......

You're welcome gutsyman. I would have embarked on another one week break here, but I'm afraid you will be lonely too. I don't want you to be competing with yourself alone.

Quote from dejt4u on September 18, 2018, 9:38 PM

You're welcome gutsyman. I would have embarked on another one week break here, but I'm afraid you will be lonely too. I don't want you to be competing with yourself alone.

All is well bro....

Mention two members of PositiveNaija's advisory board?

Daniel Chukwuemeka Chukwudebe and

Aishat Ibrahim

Daniel Chukwuemeka Chukwudebe and

Aishat Ibrahim

Deleted

To whom it is concerned, if you a job placement or job recommendations available, please call on me. I'm desperately in need of a placement o. Thank you.

Admin, I'm sorry for derailing this thread.

Page 1 of 2Next