PositiveNaija Q&A Forum

PositiveNaija Q&A Forum is a question-and-answer platform focused on constructive discussions on the development of Nigeria and Nigerians.

Please freely express yourself and we only ask that you keep your posts polite, factual, relevant as well as well-framed. In extreme circumstances, we may remove posts that violate this prescription.

Nigeria and Nigerians

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

April 2022

Page 1 of 2Next

Welcome to the April 2022 COGA Bible Quiz!

Date: 30th April | Time: 10:00 am - 10:05 am

The 15 Questions will be updated on this same post at the stated date and time with replies (answers) by participants to follow accordingly.

Thank you.

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:7-8

Visit the PositiveNaija Art Gallery & Gift Shop in Abuja (+2349064503292). https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_hJjE41dSkSjWW3ZQKLKg2leZ_KexyvC

Update:

Good day everyone and sincere apologies for the technical difficulties experienced in today's COGA Bible Quiz.

After an investigation and correction, the rescheduled time (still today) is as follows:

Date: 30th April, 2022 | Time: 12:00 pm - 12:05 pm

Thank you.

Visit the PositiveNaija Art Gallery & Gift Shop in Abuja (+2349064503292). https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_hJjE41dSkSjWW3ZQKLKg2leZ_KexyvC
  1. Luke 6: “Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.”
    1. True
    2. False
  1. Luke 13: “Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these [……….] years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?”
    1. 3
    2. 6
    3. 7
    4. None of the above
  1. Luke 3: “Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of [……….], and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.”
    1. Character
    2. Love
    3. Power
    4. None of the above
  1. “Yet they seek me yearly, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their God: they ask of me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to God.”
    1. 1 Kings 11
    2. Hosea 3
    3. Isaiah 58
    4. None of the above
  1. Who said this: “But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.”
    1. Moses
    2. Samuel
    3. Jesus
    4. None of the above
  1. Acts 13: "For they that dwell at Jerusalem, and their rulers, because they knew him not, nor yet the voices of the prophets which are read every sabbath day, they have fulfilled them in [……….] him.”
    1. Believing
    2. Condemning
    3. Praising
    4. None of the above
  1. "And beginning at Moses and some of the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.”
    1. Luke 24
    2. John 6
    3. Mark 11
    4. None of the above
  1. Numbers 21: “Wherefore it is said in the book of the [……….] of the LORD, What he did in the Red sea, and in the brooks of Arnon,”
    1. Prophets
    2. Kings
    3. Wars
    4. None of the above
  1. Luke 1: He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father [……….]:”
    1. In Heaven
    2. David
    3. Abraham
    4. None of the above
  1. How many chapters are in the book of Job in the Bible?
    1. 39
    2. 42
    3. 45
    4. None of the above
  1. “In my vision in the night I continued to watch, and I saw One like the Son of Man coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into His presence.” Who is speaking here?
    1. John
    2. Daniel
    3. Habakkuk
    4. None of the above
  1. Revelation 8: “And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of [……….].”
    1. A minute
    2. Half an hour
    3. An hour
    4. 3 hours
  1. “But thou, O Hosea, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased."
    1. True
    2. False
  1. Revelation 22: “And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.”
    1. True
    2. False
  1. “In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a thing was revealed unto Daniel, whose name was called [……….]; and the thing was true, but the time appointed was long: and he understood the thing, and had understanding of the vision.”
    1. Belteshazzar
    2. Abrashaa
    3. Azariah
    4. None of the above

1. A

2. C

3. D

4. C

5. C

6. B

7. C

8. A

9. A

10. B

11. B

12. B

13. B

14. A

15. A

Jeremiah

1.A
2.A
3.D
4.D
5.C
6.B
7.A
8.A
9.B
10.B
11.C
12.B
13.A
14.A
15.A

Ffq1. a
2. B
3. a
4. D
5. B
6. B
7. B
8. a
9. B
10. B
11. B
12. B
13. a
14. B
15. B

1. A
2. A
3. D
4. C
5. C
6. B
7. A
8. C
9. B
10. B
11. C
12. B
13. A
14. A
15. A

1.A
2.A
3.D
4.C
5.C
6.D
7.D
8.B
9.B
10.B
11.C
12.B
13.A
14.A
15.A

1. A

2. A

3. D

4. C

5. C

6. B

7. A

8. A

9. B

10. B

11. A

12. C

13. A

14. A

15. A

The winners for this edition are as follows:

1. 1st - Emmanuel Moses (Marcelo494): 11/15 in 12:04:47 PM
  2. 2nd - Ayodeji Olowolagba: 11/15 in 12:05:13 PM
  3. 3rd - Adegboyega Jeremiah: 10/15 in 12:03:28 PM ahead of Hossana (10/15 in 12:05:43 PM).

Congratulations and thanks to everyone.

Answers to the quiz questions can be accessed here: https://www.positivenaija.com/2022-coga-cathedral-bible-quiz/

If this is the case, maybe you should help us remove the deadline in the Notifications...

How could I as a result of my time consciousness get a score and someone who submitted after the deadline be scored as if though they made the deadline. Help us look keenly into this right now.

Submission after the stipulated time should be less regarded, is that not why there use to be deadlines. If I had spent the same time they spent, I would have the chance to copy what other notable winners have posted and all I would need to do is to copy and paste. That is why the timing should be very important.

Be practical please.

Please help check the answers again, I did my own research based on my answers, and I got 12. Please check it again sir

Jeremiah

Like for question 4, the answer should be C. Question 7. The answer should be A. Please help still check the answers I posted properly

Jeremiah
Quote from Adekanmbi Stephen on April 30, 2022, 12:37:23 PM

If this is the case, maybe you should help us remove the deadline in the Notifications...

How could I as a result of my time consciousness get a score and someone who submitted after the deadline be scored as if though they made the deadline. Help us look keenly into this right now.

Submission after the stipulated time should be less regarded, is that not why there use to be deadlines. If I had spent the same time they spent, I would have the chance to copy what other notable winners have posted and all I would need to do is to copy and paste. That is why the timing should be very important.

Be practical please.

Quiz format:

1. Quiz is to be taken on a created Topic at the scheduled date and time on COGA Bible Quiz section (2022 Edition) of the PositiveNaija Q&A Forum.
  2. 15 questions to be answered within a 5-minute window
  3. Answer questions by only stating the Question Number(s) and correct/preferred Answer alphabet option. For example: 1. B ; 2. A ; 3. C ; etc.
  4. If you edit your post containing your answers to the quiz, that edited time will be taken/noted as the time in which you took the quiz.
  5. If the time for the quiz stated is 10:00 am - 10:05 for example, answers from 10:06:00 will be nullified.
  6. To take the quiz, register on the PositiveNaija Q&A Forum with your username being your full names (same as your bank account name - should you win).
  7. Winners are declared based on the most correct answers in the fastest time (Hour:Minutes:Seconds).
  8. Winners are communicated with to provide their account details towards receiving their prize through their email addresses used in registering on the Forum.
  9. PositiveNaija on behalf of COGA Cathedral sends to the winners their reward.

Who did we grade outside the deadline?

Quote from Adegboyega Jeremiah on April 30, 2022, 12:42:30 PM

Please help check the answers again, I did my own research based on my answers, and I got 12. Please check it again sir

Checked.

Our grading remains correct.

Quote from Adegboyega Jeremiah on April 30, 2022, 12:49:30 PM

Like for question 4, the answer should be C. Question 7. The answer should be A. Please help still check the answers I posted properly

As responded to your previous post, we made no mistake in the grading.

Kindly look at these questions again.

For question 4, the answer is in Isaiah 58:2

For question 7, the answer is in Luke 24:27

Jeremiah

More grace to the admins, it's my first time of being among the winners. I'm so so happy and grateful

Jeremiah
Quote from Adegboyega Jeremiah on April 30, 2022, 1:06:25 PM

More grace to the admins, it's my first time of being among the winners. I'm so so happy and grateful

You are welcome.

Quote from PositiveNaija on April 30, 2022, 6:49:23 PM
Quote from Adegboyega Jeremiah on April 30, 2022, 1:06:25 PM

You are welcome.

Thanks, I have received mine

Jeremiah
Page 1 of 2Next