PositiveNaija Q&A Forum

PositiveNaija Q&A Forum is a question-and-answer platform focused on constructive discussions on the development of Nigeria and Nigerians.

Please freely express yourself and we only ask that you keep your posts polite, factual, relevant as well as well-framed. In extreme circumstances, we may remove posts that violate this prescription.

Nigeria and Nigerians

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

February 2021

PreviousPage 2 of 2

1.A 2.b 3. c 4.d 5.b 6. a 7.a 8.c 9.b 10.d 11.d 12.a 13.b 14.c 15.b

How can one person use three different account ? Its not fair na...u want to eat all the whole money ni? Admin i pray u will use ur good conscience to investigate this issue...

Am referring to d first guy that submitted..he bears Dammy, Sola  nd Emmanuel  .. with d safe pattern of typing nd everything. .is it not suspicious?  Abi na only me see am

.Retracted

PositiveNaija will definitely investigate the issue and clarify any doubts....Congrats to the winners

Quote from Nyenye on February 20, 2021, 10:05:15 AM

1. True

2. True

3. D

4. A

5. True

6 .A

7A

8B

9D

10B

11A

12A

13A

14A

15B

B

Quote from Adegboyega Jeremiah on February 20, 2021, 10:05:25 AM
  • 1. True 2. False 3.  C 4. c 5. True 6. A 7. False 8. D 9 true 10.a 11. B 12. True 13. True 14. A 15. C

Good morning Nyenye and Jeremiah.

This is a reminder on the manner in which answers should be submitted, which yours falls short on and makes it vague for us to grade thereby making your submission invalid.

According to the quiz rules:

"Answer questions by only stating the Question Number(s) and correct/preferred Answer alphabet option. For example: 1. B ; 2. A ; 3. C ; etc. [and not - 1. True or 5. False]"

Hope this helps. Thanks.

Visit the PositiveNaija Art Gallery & Gift Shop in Abuja (+2349064503292). https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_hJjE41dSkSjWW3ZQKLKg2leZ_KexyvC
    • It's really painful to be disqualified, but I pray and hope not to repeat the same mistake next time
Jeremiah
Quote from goalcatchers10 on February 20, 2021, 10:22:16 AM

How can one person use three different account ? Its not fair na...u want to eat all the whole money ni? Admin i pray u will use ur good conscience to investigate this issue...

Am referring to d first guy that submitted..he bears Dammy, Sola  nd Emmanuel  .. with d safe pattern of typing nd everything. .is it not suspicious?  Abi na only me see am

Quote from dejt4u on February 20, 2021, 10:39:09 AM
Quote from goalcatchers10 on February 20, 2021, 10:22:16 AM

It is highly possible that the three of them are three different people. It is also likely that they did group work (I.e first person answer Q1 - Q5, second person answer Q6 - Q10, and the third person answer Q11 - Q15)..

The fact is that, it is not possible for anybody to answer the whole questions under 3minutes as done by those people.. I am sensing a foul play.

However, I don't think there is anything the admin can do about that as there are no enough evidences to back all our allegations.

Even if they cheat, that doesn't guarantee that they will win. I suggest we leave them and move on. God bless us all

Dear goalcatchers10 and jet4u, thank you for your comments.

In responding to the remarks by goalcatchers10:

According to our rules, "One (1) quiz submission per person".

Therefore without sufficient evidence that the three persons who you have mentioned are actually one and the same person, your allegation is unfair and wrong especially as these persons are actually different persons as proven by their previous participation and evidently, having different names (corroborated with their account details) and photographs as they have emerged previous winners. As admin, conversations have also been had with them individually in the past. Kindly see the list of winners and their respective photographs in the 2020 edition of the quiz.

Just to mention that the three persons did not even have the same scores in this quiz.

We hope you apologise to them accordingly. For the record, their respective names are: Dammy (Damilola Atere: female); Sola-Ojo Mofesola Wuraola (female) and Emmanuel Etim (male).

In responding to the remarks by dejt4u:

Evidently, these are different persons.

If some persons come together to work on the quiz as a group (and submit individually their answers), it indeed welcome and acceptable. Instances such as this, we have factored in, into the quiz; and as far as none of the quiz rules are being disregarded. To give an illustration, for example, how do we know that everyone taking this quiz did not have some form of assistance?

In addition, anyone can submit their answers whenever they like, which clearly is not an issue unless it is outside the quiz set time; and even at that, clearly by logic, it is does not mean that they have gotten every answers to the quiz correct if they submit early. It is the same way a number of persons find it almost unbelievable that participants can get sufficiently correct and submit their answers even within the 5-minute window for the bible quiz. Our rules further states this: "Winners are declared based on the most correct answers in the fastest time (Hour:Minutes:Seconds)." Would one blame anyone who then tries to submit their answers as quickly as possible towards improving their chances to win? Is this the first or 20th time or more that someone submits an answer within 3 minutes - did such persons win, or perhaps not? Has it been considered if the questions for this edition were perhaps, easy, which we indeed consider to be easy with questions like number 1 and 13, which we have not asked before as well as corroborated with the fact that out of the 16 eligible participants, 13 had answers of 10/15 and above?

We hope this helps.

Thanks again for your comments but please we would encourage that caution is applied to implying or stating what is illogical and untrue.

Sincere apologies to Damilola Atere; Sola-Ojo Mofesola Wuraola and Emmanuel Etim.

Visit the PositiveNaija Art Gallery & Gift Shop in Abuja (+2349064503292). https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_hJjE41dSkSjWW3ZQKLKg2leZ_KexyvC

Thanks for your submission. Apologies to those three people

The winners for the 2021 February COGA Bible Quiz are as follows:

1. 1st - Emmanuel Etim Ime: 13/15 in 10:03:36 AM
  2. 2nd - Roland Okoyo: 13/15 in 10:03:44 AM
  3. 3rd - Hossana Etim: 13/15 in 10:04:19 AM ahead of Oyinlola Abosede (13/15 in 10:04:56 AM); Akinrinsola Peter Oluwatobi (13/15 in 10:05:06 AM); Dunkwu Abraham Favour (13/15 in 10:05:06)

Congratulations and thanks to everyone.

Answers to the quiz questions can be accessed here: https://www.positivenaija.com/2021-coga-cathedral-monthly-bible-quiz/

My sincere apologies. . Just dat i was curious nd decided to clear my doubt. ..

Prize received. God bless you all.

Thank you once again. Prize acknowledged, I'm grateful.

Thank you Roland and Emmanuel for your participation and prize confirmations.

Congratulations again!

PreviousPage 2 of 2