PositiveNaija Q&A Forum

PositiveNaija Q&A Forum is a question-and-answer platform focused on constructive discussions on the development of Nigeria and Nigerians.

Please freely express yourself and we only ask that you keep your posts polite, factual, relevant as well as well-framed. In extreme circumstances, we may remove posts that violate this prescription.

Nigeria and Nigerians

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Sort of Artificial breast milk.

Hey Guys,

What if there were a breast milk tank for the motherless babies and orphans in their homes who have no opportunities to get them naturally. People are already used to giving them the ' usual ' stuff they carry and showcase in the camera. This could make sense if technology is added to it.

Disclaimer: The idea isn't mine originally.

Hi Merciful, many thanks for the question.

It is an insightful one, which personally I have not seen much discussion around on or given some thoughts to before now - 'how motherless babies and orphans survive during their breast milk phase of feeding'. I will try to do some checking and asking.

Please could you simplify for me what you meant by: usual stuff they carry and showcase in the camera.

Thanks.

Visit the PositiveNaija Art Gallery & Gift Shop in Abuja (+2349064503292). https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_hJjE41dSkSjWW3ZQKLKg2leZ_KexyvC

The usual stuff I mean is cartons of bobo and biscuits, foodstuffs and edibles.