Our Thinking Room houses good ideas we monitor or come across and thereafter, we deliberate and meditate on them overtime, plan and refine towards improving Nigeria and Nigerians. We also could ‘scribble’ the developments of our thoughts primarily, on how our work could in one way or the other assist in the implementation of such ideas. In addition, we welcome your comments as well on how such ideas we put up from your own perspective could be better enhanced or implemented.
- The concept of Abulecentrism and Nigeria’s political, economic and social logjams, By Prof. Olurinde Lafe
- Purpose Share
- Standard redefinition (+ / – / ∼) – ongoing
- Fela Durotoye – The State of the Nation
In our commitment to promoting the culture of excellence and responsible journalism, we are pleased to confirm that posts eligible for publication in 2018 on our platform will be guided by the following parameters:
- For awards, recognitions, honours, etc., the rationale or reason(s) or context for understanding be made available in the reported/presented news. When this is not present, we shall rely on our conviction based on the recipient’s merit for such honour.
- For awards, recognitions, honours, etc., the character of an individual(s) or entity deemed as exemplary based on our knowledge shall be a determinant.
- News with incomplete list of winners will not be published. Organisers of recognitions and journalists should ensure fair/just reporting rather than selective reporting of certain awardees. We however, endeavour to still check/collate from various news source in such regard.
- Category – Sports: 1st positions & epic victories.