Recently updated on October 30th, 2022 at 11:47 pm
PositiveNaija calls for original, relevant and educative submission of guest posts and articles for free publication on the PositiveNaija blog platform.
In the context of Nigeria and Nigerians, interested individuals are expected to write on any of the following areas – namely:
submission Guidelines Of Guest Posts And Articles
- Cost of submission and publication: Free (no charge) to the writer.
- Title and scope of articles: Based on writer’s preference.
- Word count: Minimum of 300 words
- Format: MS Word
- Language: English
- No limit on number of submissions by authors/writers.
- Submissions should be original, unpublished, logically and narratively clear as well as consistent with the PositiveNaija core values and editorial guidelines.
- Submissions should include a brief biography and contact details of writers.
- Submission date: Last Sunday of every month (deadline – 11:59 PM GMT+1).
- Submit via email: email@example.com
- Only writers of acceptable submissions will be contacted.
- Published posts/articles are not paid for by PositiveNaija.
PositiveNaija Interview Series (What Is And Why Your Name?): Nigerian Names And Their Meanings
We also accept and publish guest posts for free, the PositiveNaija Interview Series “What Is And Why Your Name?”.
This is a series of interviews with Nigerians on recognising and understanding the meaning, purpose, importance/value, impact and story of names.
If you would like to be featured on this series irrespective of your nationality, kindly send in your photograph and your submission according to the interview format to our WhatsApp number on +2349064503292.
Partnership and Sponsorship
To support our work, we welcome and appreciate donation, sponsorship, collaboration or partnership. Thank you.