The PositiveNaija Interview Series “What Is And Why Your Name?” is a series of interviews with Nigerians on recognising and understanding the meaning, purpose, importance/value, impact and story of their Nigerian names.
This series, conceived and conducted by Toju Micheal Ogbe is dedicated to the lives of every human being with the hope that more understanding is provided on the subject of our names, which are the words everyone of us hears the most through our lifetime containing unique identity features.
“A name represents identity, a deep feeling and holds tremendous significance to its owner.”
– Rachel Ingber
Episodes of PositiveNaija Interview Series (What Is And Why Your Name?): Nigerian Names And Their Meanings
- Episode 1: Naomi Iruoghene Iteire and Efe Okamonu
- Episode 2: Mbah Ekene Collins Arum and Okonkwo Chimelue Adannaya
- Episode 3: Aninwaeze Sandra Nzoputa (Nkemakonam) and Adebajo Emmanuel Busuyi Ayomipo
- Episode 4: Chukwu Micheal Ike & Mrs. Martha Ameh
- Episode 5: Michelle Zanang Duniya and Keturah Yusuf
- Episode 6: Okporie Emmanuel Kalu and Joshua Oshoze Idogho
Participation and Sponsorship
*The Interview Series is open to participation/submission (free), donation, sponsorship, collaboration or partnership. (+2349064503292).