Recently updated on July 13th, 2023 at 01:26 pm
The 2023 Tracy’s Kitchen And Caterers Creative Story Writing Competition is organised to recognise and celebrate the life of Ms. Itohan Hephzibah Deborah Igbe (CEO of Tracy’s Kitchen And Caterers) on her birthday (31st of January).
The online writing competition with the theme “Nigerian Food Stories: National Cake, Personal Person and Six-to-six” is aimed at appreciating the importance of good food for nourishment and togetherness.
Eligibility and expectation(s):
- Open to everyone
- One (1) post submission per person/participant
- Participation is free – at no cost to the participants
- The language acceptable for the entire submission is English and/or Pidgin.
- Timelines (GMT +1; Nigerian time)
- PositiveNaija Team (excluding Volunteers).
- Must be original, no plagiarism and not previously published.
- Truth, logical consistency, narrative structure/organisation, creativity/initiative.
- Once a story is submitted, it is considered a final submission and may not be modified, edited, or replaced.
- Write on all three topics: “National Cake”, “Personal Person” and “Six-to-six” in a single document.
- Maximum of 100 words per topic.
- At the beginning or end of the story/submission, state only your full names, nationality, email and telephone number(s).
- Must be submitted in both MS Word & Portable Document format (PDF).
Reward [cash prizes]: Top three (3) receive ₦7,000 each
Reward [certificates]: Top three (3)
Reward [publishing]: Top three (3) will be published on PositiveNaija
- Submission dates by participants: January 31 – February 28, 2023
- PositiveNaija reviews and selects the top three (3) best entries: March 2023.
- Payments made and certificates issued to winners on 15th March 2023.
Deadline: January 31 – February 28, 2023 | 11:59 PM (GMT +1)
Acceptance of Terms
By participating you declare that you accept these terms and conditions.
Tracy’s Kitchen And Caterers
The 2023 Tracy’s Kitchen And Caterers Creative Story Writing Competition is sponsored by family.
Tracy’s Kitchen And Caterers prepares and delivers delicious, quality nourishing meals in a timely manner for all kinds of events – home orders, birthday celebrations, weddings, anniversaries, parties, etc. It also provides food packaging and servers services.
- Instagram: @tracymeals
- Facebook: Tracy’skitchen Andcaterers
- Website: https://www.tracymeals.com/
This challenge is organised (topics creation, poster design, publicity, programme strategy/structure, review of entries, etc.) by PositiveNaija.
Participants OF the 2023 Tracy’s Kitchen And Caterers Creative Story Writing Competition
- Ugochukwu Kosisochukwu Judith (Top 3)
- Orere Ewomazino Praise (Top 3)
- Okoye David Tamunoemi (Top 3)
- Ebenezer Mikwene Mowete
- Soyomi Abdullateef Adeyemi
- Micheal Onoruoiza
- Peter Chidera Albert
- Agha-Aiguokhian Sacheal Ogbe
- Elisha David
- Ezeno Izuchukwu Kingsley
- Amena Blossom Okiemute
- Greatmichael Kayode
- Okeleke Gift Victoria
- Ojo Olumide Emmanuel
- Michael Sunday
- Otohinoyi Audu Lydia
- Shaibu A Lydia
- Matthew John
- Elizabeth Sunday
- Chidera Amarachi Udochukwu
- Florence Oyim
- Ekwetafia Delson Ejiroghene
- Israel Oghenefejiro Orere
- Favour Orere
- Anya Shalom Chukwu