PositiveNaija Q&A Forum

PositiveNaija Q&A Forum is a question-and-answer platform focused on constructive discussions on the development of Nigeria and Nigerians.

Please freely express yourself and we only ask that you keep your posts polite, factual, relevant as well as well-framed. In extreme circumstances, we may remove posts that violate this prescription.

Nigeria and Nigerians

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Building trust

How can trust be built on any relationship?

very simple my dear Fego. you just have to be open with your pathner, no secrets allowed, and ALWAYS be honest. thank me later

Thanks a lot Esther for your contribution, which is great - sincere communication and honesty, which are crucial elements in building formidable and loyalty-driven relationships.

To add: genuine care or intentions to advance the good of each other.

Nice topic Fego. Thank you.

Visit the PositiveNaija Art Gallery & Gift Shop in Abuja (+2349064503292). https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_hJjE41dSkSjWW3ZQKLKg2leZ_KexyvC

I'll say honesty and transparency are the building blocks of trust in relationships of all sorts, romantic or not.

Building trust in any relationship is not a one off experience,  but a continuous one.  So,  for individuals to build trust in any relationship it must be a determined effort. The both parties must shun any form of secrecy from the inception of the relationship