PositiveNaija Q&A Forum

PositiveNaija Q&A Forum is a question-and-answer platform focused on constructive discussions on the development of Nigeria and Nigerians.

Please freely express yourself and we only ask that you keep your posts polite, factual, relevant as well as well-framed. In extreme circumstances, we may remove posts that violate this prescription.

Nigeria and Nigerians

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

July 2021

PreviousPage 2 of 2

1a

2d

3a

4d

5a

6d

7d

8a

9a

10a

11a

12a

13d

14c

15d

1.A

2.C.

3.B

4.A

5.D

6.D

7.D

8.B

9.B

10.A

11.A

12.A

13.D

14.D

15.D

EJEAGBASI VICTOR

1.A

2.C.

3.B

4.A

5.D

6.D

7.D

8.B

9.B

10.A

11.A

12.A

13.D

14.D

15.D

EJEAGBASI VICTOR

1 a

2c

3A

4B

5A

6A

7C

8A

9B

10A

11A

2c

13A

14D

15B

1.a

2.d

3.c

4a

5a

6d

The winners for this edition are as follows:

1. 1st - Ayodeji Olowolagba (dejt4u): 13/15
  2. 2nd - Esiri Ogigbah: 12/15 in 10:04:25 AM
  3. 3rd - Emmanuel Adebajo: 12/15 in 10:04:56 AM

Congratulations and thanks to everyone.

Answers to the quiz questions can be accessed here: https://www.positivenaija.com/2021-coga-cathedral-monthly-bible-quiz/

Visit the PositiveNaija Art Gallery & Gift Shop in Abuja (+2349064503292). https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_hJjE41dSkSjWW3ZQKLKg2leZ_KexyvC
Quote from PositiveNaija on July 31, 2021, 10:39:56 AM

Answers to the quiz questions can be accessed here: https://www.positivenaija.com/2021-coga-cathedral-monthly-bible-quiz/

Prize received. Thank you so much.

Quote from PositiveNaija on July 31, 2021, 10:39:56 AM

Price received thanks

Prize received... Thank you very much

1. B
  2. C
  3. B
  4. B
  5. D
  6. A
  7. B
  8. A
  9. B
  10. A
  11. B
  12. B
  13. C
  14. B
  15. D
Quote from PositiveNaija on July 31, 2021, 9:59:25 AM
  1. Galatians 2: “Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.”
    1. True
    2. False

1. And all the days that Abraham lived were [……….] years and he died.
    1. 125
    2. 150
    3. 175
    4. None of the above

1. Romans 2: “(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.”
    1. True
    2. False

1. “And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.”
    1. Colossians 2
    2. 1 John 5
    3. 1 Peter 1
    4. None of the above

1. “Judas saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?”
    1. John 14
    2. Matthew 13
    3. Luke 19
    4. None of the above

1. “And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.”
    1. Mark 4
    2. 2 Corinthians 3
    3. James 2
    4. None of the above

1. “When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”
    1. Matthew 28
    2. John 14
    3. Mark 2
    4. None of the above

1. Luke 16: “And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things: and they derided him. And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.”
    1. True
    2. False

1. In the Holy Bible, Titus is the Book after 2 Thessalonians?
    1. True
    2. False

1. “A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.”
    1. True
    2. False

1. Psalm 62: “Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them.”
    1. True
    2. False

1. John 11: “Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall die. Believest thou this?”
    1. True
    2. False

1. “For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.”
    1. Galatians 6
    2. Acts 20
    3. 1 Corinthians 4
    4. None of the above

1. “Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.”
    1. Genesis 1
    2. Genesis 9
    3. Genesis 18
    4. None of the above

1. “And Abram and Nahor took them wives: the name of Abram's wife was Sarai; and the name of Nahor's wife, [……….], the daughter of Haran, the father of Milcah, and the father of Iscah.”
    1. Lydia
    2. Damaris
    3. Tharbis
    4. None of the above

Good day. This is for the next episode, being new here. I have a question. Do we keep shuffling back and forth to answer each question , or is it that I am not familiar with this interphase yet. It is tiring.

Quote from Idowu Olumide on August 8, 2021, 3:17:12 AM
Quote from PositiveNaija on July 31, 2021, 9:59:25 AM
  1. Galatians 2: “Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.”
    1. True
    2. False

1. And all the days that Abraham lived were [……….] years and he died.
    1. 125
    2. 150
    3. 175
    4. None of the above

1. Romans 2: “(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.”
    1. True
    2. False

1. “And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.”
    1. Colossians 2
    2. 1 John 5
    3. 1 Peter 1
    4. None of the above

1. “Judas saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?”
    1. John 14
    2. Matthew 13
    3. Luke 19
    4. None of the above

1. “And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.”
    1. Mark 4
    2. 2 Corinthians 3
    3. James 2
    4. None of the above

1. “When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”
    1. Matthew 28
    2. John 14
    3. Mark 2
    4. None of the above

1. Luke 16: “And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things: and they derided him. And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.”
    1. True
    2. False

1. In the Holy Bible, Titus is the Book after 2 Thessalonians?
    1. True
    2. False

1. “A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.”
    1. True
    2. False

1. Psalm 62: “Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them.”
    1. True
    2. False

1. John 11: “Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall die. Believest thou this?”
    1. True
    2. False

1. “For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.”
    1. Galatians 6
    2. Acts 20
    3. 1 Corinthians 4
    4. None of the above

1. “Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.”
    1. Genesis 1
    2. Genesis 9
    3. Genesis 18
    4. None of the above

1. “And Abram and Nahor took them wives: the name of Abram's wife was Sarai; and the name of Nahor's wife, [……….], the daughter of Haran, the father of Milcah, and the father of Iscah.”
    1. Lydia
    2. Damaris
    3. Tharbis
    4. None of the above

Good day. This is for the next episode, being new here. I have a question. Do we keep shuffling back and forth to answer each question , or is it that I am not familiar with this interphase yet. It is tiring.

Good day Olumide and thanks for your interest in the quiz as well as the question.

First, it is expected that the answers should be submitted in a single post as you have done below.

Quote from Idowu Olumide on August 8, 2021, 3:06:23 AM
  1. B
  2. C
  3. B
  4. B
  5. D
  6. A
  7. B
  8. A
  9. B
  10. A
  11. B
  12. B
  13. C
  14. B
  15. D

Secondly, on the 'shuffling back and forth to answer each question', your concerns are understandable and it is generally recommended that few minutes before the quiz, you can label the numbers (1-15), copy it and paste it when the quiz questions have been provided. This way, you save the stress/time of typing each number and scrolling here and there and you can focus on just reading up the questions and stating the answers accordingly.

Generally, using a computer for this, should be easier when it comes to navigation. For mobile devices, an idea to make it a bit easier would be that you have two devices and when the questions are provided, you use one to look at only the questions and the other device to type in your answers  so that way, you would not be shuffling back and forth each question on a single device.

We also encourage being familiar with the navigation of the Forum in general by commenting/engaging as you have done - this will also help before the quiz date.

It will be great for other participants to also share their methods on this.

Thanks again.

Visit the PositiveNaija Art Gallery & Gift Shop in Abuja (+2349064503292). https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_hJjE41dSkSjWW3ZQKLKg2leZ_KexyvC

Thanks so much for your prompt response.  I thought I was going to have to wait a while.

Secondly, these ideas are cool. I will try them, ahead. I am open to opinions and methods from those who have participated before.

Also where do I find your answers to the quiz questions above Sir. Thank you.

You are welcome.

1.a
2.c
3.a
4.b
5.d
6.a
7.c
8.a
9.b
10.b
11.a
12.b