PositiveNaija Q&A Forum

PositiveNaija Q&A Forum is a question-and-answer platform focused on constructive discussions on the development of Nigeria and Nigerians.

Please freely express yourself and we only ask that you keep your posts polite, factual, relevant as well as well-framed. In extreme circumstances, we may remove posts that violate this prescription.

Nigeria and Nigerians

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Mock/Test Bible Quiz

Welcome to the Mock/Test Bible Quiz!

The Mock/Test Bible Quiz is to provide familiarization by all on the new quiz format and expectations.

Date: 29th of September, 2018 | Time: 10:00 pm - 10:05 pm

The 15 Questions will be updated on this same post at the stated date and time with replies (answers) by participants to follow accordingly. Thanks.

QUESTIONS

1. In the ten commandments given by God, which is the first?

a. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain

b. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image

c. Thou shalt have no other gods before me

2. In Matthew 19, who did Jesus tell the rich man to sell his possessions and give them to?

a. The Synagogue

b. The Poor

c. The Priest

3. What was the name of Jacob's daughter?

a. Keziah

b. Jemina

c. Dinah

4. Who was not with Jesus at the transfiguration?

a. Abraham

b. Moses

c. Elijah

5. "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."

a. Jeremiah 33

b. Isaiah 26

c. 1 Kings 13

6. How old was Isaac when he married Rebecca?

a. 30

b. 40

c. 35

7. What was the name of Prophet Hosea's wife?

a. Dinah

b. Gomer

c. None of the above

8. How old was Ishmael when he died?

a. 91 years

b. 137 years

c. 124 years

9. When Abram and Lot separated, what land did Abram go into?

a. Canaan

b. Jordan

c. Nile

10. In Matthew 16, why did Jesus tell Peter - "Get thee behind me Satan"?

a. Peter's thoughts were not of God

b. Peter was proud to the other disciples

c. Peter lied for Jesus

11. Proverbs 4:7 - "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom and with all thy getting get understanding."

a. True

b. False

c. Wrong quote

12. How old was Joseph when he stood before Pharaoh and interpreted his dream?

a. 45

b. 40

c. 35

13. What was the name Pharaoh gave to Joseph?

a. Potipherah

b. Zaphnathpaaneah

c. Pharaoh did not give him a name

14. What was the name of Joseph's wife?

a. Elizear

b. Asenath

c. Nimshi

15. How many chapters are in the book of Hebrews?

a. 11

b. 9

c. 13

Visit the PositiveNaija Art Gallery & Gift Shop in Abuja (+2349064503292). https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_hJjE41dSkSjWW3ZQKLKg2leZ_KexyvC

C

B

C

A

B

B

B

B

A

A

C

B

B

B

C

C

Thank you for your participation.

Based on the rule of the timing as well as the format stated for stating the answers, no winner emerged in this Mock / Test Quiz.

Again, please note the following:

• The 15 questions are to be answered within the 5-minute window
  • Answer questions by only stating the Question Number(s) and correct/preferred Answer alphabet option. For example: 1. B ; 2. A ; 3. C ; etc. and not C ; B; A;
  • To take the quiz, register on the PositiveNaija Q&A Forum with your username being your full names (same as your bank account name - should you win).

Thank you!

Visit the PositiveNaija Art Gallery & Gift Shop in Abuja (+2349064503292). https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_hJjE41dSkSjWW3ZQKLKg2leZ_KexyvC

Finally, a reply shows up. Sir, I think there was an issue. My answers "1.  C; 2. B; 3. C; 4. A; 5. A; 6. B; 7. B; 8. B; 9. A; 10. A; 11. A; 12. C; 13. B; 14. B; 15. C" were already typed but no reply section. kindly look into it

Dear Afor, I am unsure that this is the case considering that a response successfully came in and your inquiry on Whatsapp might imply unfamiliarity with the platform.

Nevertheless, please feel free to explore the Forum and should you still encounter an issue, you can inform me.

Thank you.

Q 12

c
b
c
b
a
a
b
b
b
a
a
b
b
b
c

Quote from Aninwaeze Sandra ukamaka on October 31, 2018, 11:15:40 AM

c
b
c
b
a
a
b
b
b
a
a
b
b
b
c

Great to see you are trying it out Sandra. Again, please note the following:

• The 15 questions are to be answered within the 5-minute window
  • Answer questions by only stating the Question Number(s) and correct/preferred Answer alphabet option. For example: 1. B ; 2. A ; 3. C ; etc. and not C ; B; A;

Best regards.

1. C
  2. B
  3. C
  4. A
  5. A
  6. B
  7. B
  8. B
  9. A
  10. A
  11. A
  12. C