Nigeria Basketball Federation 2016 Awards:
- Male Player of the Year – Dele Ademola of Kano Pillars Basketball Club of Kano
- Female Player of the Year – Upe Atosu of First Bank Basketball Club
- Female Young Player of the Year – Ifunaya Okoye of First Deepwater of Lagos
- Male Young Player of the Year – Oriakhi Owen of Hoops and Read Basketball Academy
- Best Basketball Team in the Year 2016 (Male category) – Kano Pillars Basketball Club of Kano
- Best Basketball Team in the Year 2016 (Female category) – First Bank Basketball Club
Med-View Airline has become the first airline to be listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) in almost 25 years. The Airline listed 9,750,649,400 ordinary shares of 50 kobo each at Naira 1.50 kobo per share on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).
NSE Chief Executive, Mr. Oscar Onyema, congratulated and commended the board and management of Med-View Airlines for having the courage to take such an important step. In his words;
“Today’s listing by an introduction of 9.75 billion (9,750,649,400) ordinary shares of Med-View Airlines on the main board of the Nigerian Stock Exchange at a listing price of 1.50 Naira per share is a culmination of several months of hard work by all parties to the transaction, including the Securities and Exchange Commission and The Exchange.
This listing has added 14.65 billion Naira (N14, 625,974,100) to the market capitalization of The Exchange, further deepening the Nigerian capital market. It will also increase the visibility of Med-View Airlines Plc and differentiate it as a professionally run airline with high corporate governance standards, having met The NSE’s listing criteria.”