PositiveNaija Monthly Newsletter August 2017
PDF download: PositiveNaija Newsletter August 2017
*It is important to mention that most achievements by Nigeria/Nigerians achieved abroad should not be relegated as being ‘superior’ or achieved out of a ‘privileged comfortable environment’ as most of these achievements are usually first in recognition of what has been done or attained within Nigeria and as such requiring an international/global export.
- Nigerians should be more observant towards the progress, development and excellence made in/by the country and fellow citizens.
- The right conditions for the vivid manifestations of these achievements and subsequent potentials are needed.
- Existing implementation frameworks should be critically reviewed with an indigenous approach.
- Strategic planning and an effective monitoring system with a focus on sustainability.
- Better coordination among Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs)
We hope that you find these assessments useful, inspiring and educative. We will also be glad to hear from you!