Winners have emerged at the Nigerian Investors Value Awards (NIVA), which was held at the Lagos Continental Hotel, Victoria Island in Lagos on 24th April 2021 jointly organized by BusinessDay Media Limited and the Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX).
The theme of this year’s NIVA Awards was “Bullish on a Recovery”.
According to the Publisher, BuisnessDay Newspaper – Frank Aigbogun; the theme was intentionally chosen to celebrate Nigerian owned businesses that have been resilient and bullish to recover despite the challenges that came with the global pandemic.
- Most Profitable Company (Financial Services: Other Financial Institutions) – United Capital Plc
- Shareholder Capital Allocation Company of the year (Dividends Payment) – United Capital Plc
- Listed Company of the Year – FBN Holdings Plc
- Market Choice Award for Enhanced Collaboration with Market Participants – Central Securities Clearing System (CSCS) Plc
- Best Performing Stock (Healthcare) – Neimeth International Pharmaceutical Plc
- Most Profitable Company of the Year (Oil & Gas: Exploration & Production) – Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc
- Board Chairman of the Year – Seplat Chairman, Dr. ABC Orjiako
- Most Profitable Company (Healthcare) – May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- Best Performing Stock and Most Profitable Company (Financial Services: MicroFinance Banks) – NPF Microfinance Bank Plc
- Most Profitable Company (Financial Services: Insurance) – NEM Insurance Plc
- Most Profitable Company (Consumer Goods: Food Products) – Honeywell Flour Mills Plc
- Best Performing Stock and Most Profitable Company (Industrial Goods: Chemicals & Paints Sub-Sector) – Chemical and Allied Products Plc
- Ultimus Holdings
- GVE Projects Limited
- Dantata Foods and Allied Products Company