Winners have emerged in the Association of Issuing Houses of Nigeria (AIHN) 2021 Investment Banking Awards, which was held on 23 November 2021 at the Civic Center, Victoria Island in Lagos.
The annual AIHN Investment Banking Awards is organised to recognise the achievements of investment banks who have in the course of the year demonstrated excellence and achieved great wins.
Winners Of Association Of Issuing Houses Of Nigeria (AIHN) 2021 Investment Banking Awards
- Best Investment Bank in Nigeria: Stanbic IBTC Capital
- Best Bond House in Nigeria: Stanbic IBTC Capital
- Best Commercial Paper House in Nigeria: Stanbic IBTC Capital
- Best Mergers and Acquisitions House in Nigeria: Stanbic IBTC Capital
- Best Corporate Bond Deal in Nigeria: Stanbic IBTC Capital
- M&A Deal of the Year: First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
- Equity Deal of the Year: Chapel Hill Denham
- Private Company Bond Deal of the Year: Coronation
- Public Sector Bond Deal of the Year: FBN Quest
“This has been a spectacular day for us at Stanbic IBTC Capital as this has strengthened our resolve to continue to seek innovative ways to deliver on our clients’ expectations. Emerging winner in five out of ten categories is no small feat and this demonstrates the commitment and dedication of our team. We will continue to deliver excellent services to our clients.”