Winners have emerged at the third edition of the Nigeria Travel Awards organised by Jumia Travel at Four Points by Sheraton, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Managing Director of Jumia Travel Nigeria, Miss Omolara Adagunodo, said the award was organised to raise the service delivery bar in the Nigeria travel/hospitality industry, and encourage all hotels and airlines in the country to offer the highest quality of service to their customers. She also explained that the award was to recognise individuals and organisations within the country’s travel and tourism industry.
- Hotel of the Year award – Wells Carlton Hotels & Apartments, Abuja
- Best Business Hotel – Eko Hotel & Suites
- Best Leisure Hotel – Ibom Hotel & Golf Resort
- Best International Airline – Emirates Airline
- Best Travel Blogger/Vacation Planner – Tour2Nigeria
- Travel Reporter of the Year – Chuks Nwanne of The Guardian newspapers
- Best Local Airline – Air Peace [Air Peace also picked the award for 2017]