Winners have emerged at the 2021 BusinessDay bank’s and other financial Institutions (BAFI) awards held at the Lagos Continental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos on November 13, 2021.
The BusinessDay Bank’s And Other Financial Institutions (BAFI) Awards recognises and celebrates outstanding performance in Nigeria’s financial service industry. The awards is organised by BusinessDay, one of West Africa’s most authoritative media organisations.
- Development Finance Solution Company of the Year Award 2021 – DLM Capital Group
- Corporate Transformation of the Year for the Acquisition of Links Microfinance Bank – DLM Capital Group
- Microfinance Bank Brand of the Year – Advans La Fayette Microfinance Bank
- MSME Microfinance Bank of the Year – Baobab Microfinance Bank
- Most Innovative Consumer Lender of the Year – Page Financials
- Life Insurance Company of the Year – AIICO Insurance Plc
- Digital Insurance Company of the Year – AIICO Insurance Plc
- Diversified Financial Services Company of the Year – Asset and Equity Group
- Neobank of the Year – Kuda Bank
- Financial Services Marketing Campaign of the Year – Kuda Bank
- Fastest Growing Bank Award – Fidelity Bank
- MSME & Enterpreneurship Financing Bank of the Year – Fidelity Bank
- Market Confidence and Capital Structure Transaction of the Year – Ecobank
- Female Economic Advancement Bank of the Year – Ecobank
- Digital Lender of the Year – Liberty Assured Ltd.
- Investment Bank of the Year for Growth Stage Companies – Comercio Partners
- Investment Bank of the Year for Sustainable Infrastructure and Project Finance – Comercio Partners