Recently updated on August 29th, 2022 at 03:01 am
This compilation attempts to provide a reliable Nigerian guide for good health through the recommendation of several relevant songs and their associated excellent messages therein.
Nigerian Guide On Good Health (Songs)
Chief Osita Stephen Osadebe: Ndu Oma (Good Health)
Chief Osita Stephen Osadebe: Aru Ike Bu Eze (Good Health is King)
Dr. Chidi Nwokolo ‘The Sensei’: Stay Inside (The Coronavirus Song)
Yinka Ayefele: COVID-19 Prayers
Cobhams Asuquo – We go win (Corona)
David Jones David: Even Though
David Jones David: Hello Doctor
*This compilation [Nigerian Guide On Good Health (Songs)] was first compiled by Merciful Nwafor and Ayodeji Olowolagba on 13 April 2020 – without interference or sponsorship by the featured singers.
Updates: Ujunwa Mary Echibe and Toju Micheal Ogbe.
Last updated: July 7, 2022.
*The research compilation is open for/to suggestion, donation, sponsorship, collaboration or partnership (+23490645032929).
Other Nigerian songs include:
- Nigerian Guide For Peace
- Nigerian Guide For Wisdom
- Nigerian Guide For Birthdays
- Nigerian Guide On Good Health
- Nigerian Guide On Marriage And Romance
- Guide On How To Be Patriotic As A Nigerian
- Guide On How To Be Humane As A Nigerian
- Nigerian Guide On The Importance Of Work
- Guide On How To Be A Good Nigerian Leader
- Nigerian Guide On How To Appreciate Fathers
- Nigerian Guide On How To Appreciate Mothers
- How To Guide And Value Children As Nigerians
- Nigerian Guide On How To Make And Value Money
- Guide On How To Promote Justice And Equity As A Nigerian