Recently updated on August 29th, 2022 at 03:06 pm
This compilation attempts to provide a reliable Nigerian guide on marriage and romance (conducive expression of love) through the recommendation of several relevant songs and their associated excellent messages therein.
Nigerian Guide On Marriage And Romance (Songs)
Sunny Neji: Oruka
Bez Idakula: Zuciya Daya
Felix Liberty: Ifeoma
Onyeka Onwenu: You and I
Mike Okri: Okpeke
Somi (Feat. In His Image): Love Nwantinti
Timi Dakolo: The Woman I Love
African China (Featuring Faze): If You Love Somebody
Yemi Alade: How I Feel
Mike Okri: African Queen
*This compilation [Nigerian Guide On Marriage And Romance (Songs)] was first written and compiled by Toju Micheal Ogbe on February, 20 2020 – without interference or sponsorship by the featured singers.
Updates: Ujunwa Mary Echibe and Toju Micheal Ogbe.
Last updated: July 7, 2022.
*The research compilation is open for/to suggestion, donation, sponsorship, collaboration or partnership (+23490645032929).
Other Nigerian songs include:
- Nigerian Guide For Peace
- Nigerian Guide For Wisdom
- Nigerian Guide For Birthdays
- Nigerian Guide On Good Health
- Nigerian Guide On Marriage And Romance
- Guide On How To Be Patriotic As A Nigerian
- Guide On How To Be Humane As A Nigerian
- Nigerian Guide On The Importance Of Work
- Guide On How To Be A Good Nigerian Leader
- Nigerian Guide On How To Appreciate Fathers
- Nigerian Guide On How To Appreciate Mothers
- How To Guide And Value Children As Nigerians
- Nigerian Guide On How To Make And Value Money
- Guide On How To Promote Justice And Equity As A Nigerian