Recently updated on August 29th, 2022 at 04:06 pm
This compilation attempts to provide a reliable guide on how to be humane (compassionate, well-meaning and kind) as a Nigerian through the recommendation of several relevant songs and their associated excellent messages therein.
Guide On How To Be Humane As A Nigerian (Songs)
Somi: Two Dollar Day
Asa: Fire On The Mountain
Bez Idakula: Look Away
*This compilation [Guide On How To Be Humane As A Nigerian (Songs)] was first written and compiled by Toju Micheal Ogbe on the 7th of February, 2020 – without interference or sponsorship by the featured singers.
Updates: Ujunwa Mary Echibe and Toju Micheal Ogbe.
Last updated: July 7, 2022.
*The research compilation is open for/to suggestion, donation, sponsorship, collaboration or partnership (+23490645032929).
Other Nigerian songs include:
- Nigerian Guide For Peace
- Nigerian Guide For Wisdom
- Nigerian Guide For Birthdays
- Nigerian Guide On Good Health
- Nigerian Guide On Marriage And Romance
- Guide On How To Be Patriotic As A Nigerian
- Guide On How To Be Humane As A Nigerian
- Nigerian Guide On The Importance Of Work
- Guide On How To Be A Good Nigerian Leader
- Nigerian Guide On How To Appreciate Fathers
- Nigerian Guide On How To Appreciate Mothers
- How To Guide And Value Children As Nigerians
- Nigerian Guide On How To Make And Value Money
- Guide On How To Promote Justice And Equity As A Nigerian