Recently updated on October 24th, 2022 at 10:12 am
The Nigerian Apps for accounting and book keeping compilation by PositiveNaija provides a guide on Nigerian apps (mobile applications) for recording, organising and summarizing business and financial transactions and analyzing, verifying, and reporting the results also.
Apps with user ratings less than 3.0 (assessed alongside with user feedback shared on the app store) are not included in this compilation. Apps that have not been updated for a long time are also not included. In instances where user ratings and feedback are unavailable on the app store, we encourage extra vigilance by (prospective) users.
Nigerian Apps For Accounting And Book Keeping
“Accounteer is a cloud accounting platform for small businesses. Business owners can create invoices, track expenses and follow up on their finances with ease.
Accounteer also integrates with external services like banks, e-invoicing platforms and e-commerce.”
“BMAC Assistant is to aid the average man in keeping records (bookkeeping) without the need to have any accounting knowledge. Bookkeeping is important to any business because it helps with business analysis. It can be used by management to analyze business performance and also track your cash inflows and outflows. Business owners with little or no accounting knowledge will use the BMAC Assistant to record details of their daily transactions such as:
* Details of what they bought
* Details of what they sold
* Transactions that are cashed based
* Transactions that are made through the bank.”
“Manage your income and expense through dillali.
– WhatsApp Share for Bills and Invoices
– Download and Email Invoices
– Clients Management
– Expense Management
– Monthly Reports and Account Statements
“Dukka is a FREE bookkeeping application designed to help any small business to track their sales and expenses. Track all customer information and see how much they spend daily, weekly, and monthly.”
“Kippa is a simple-to-use bookkeeping App and finance management App to generate professional invoices, track profit, manage expenses and recover debt 3x faster. This FREE business app allows you to record sales, expenses and for your customers easily and securely.”
*This compilation was first researched by Ujunwa Mary Echibe on the 2nd of March 2022 – and was last updated by Toju Micheal Ogbe on the 23rd of August, 2022 – without interference or sponsorship by the featured apps.
Written and poster designed by: Toju Micheal Ogbe.
*This research is open for/to suggestion, donation, sponsorship, collaboration, partnership or advertisement (+2349064503292).
Other Nigerian apps include:
- Accounting and book keeping
- Agricultural trading and investment
- Booking local and international road travels
- Booking taxi services
- Buying, investing and trading in gold, silver and other precious metals
- Buying, selling, renting and leasing lands, houses, apartments and offices
- Buying, selling, servicing and verification of cars, vehicles or automobiles
- Educational and fun learning apps for children
- Emergency services
- Environmental/waste management and recycling
- Errands and logistics
- Event planning and management
- Financial literacy
- Food ordering and delivery
- Identifying and reporting fake products
- Investing in stocks, treasury bills and other financial products
- Learning indigenous languages
- Marketing, business and professional opportunities
- Nutrition, fitness and health
- Reporting sexual misconducts, harassment and violence
- Scheduling meetings
- Social media
- Streaming & listening to songs and music
- Upskilling and placements
- Watching and streaming movies