This compilation and assessment by PositiveNaija provides a guide on reliable and up-to-date Nigerian apps for buying, selling, renting and leasing lands, houses, apartments and offices.
Nigerian Apps For Buying, Selling, Renting And Leasing Lands, Houses, Apartments & Offices
“Nigeria Property Centre (NPC) is a real estate and property website in Nigeria with property listings for sale, rent and lease. We offer Nigerian property seekers an easy way to find details of property like flats, homes, houses, lands, shops, office spaces and other commercial property to buy or rent. We provide a platform for advertising property from organisations and Nigerian private property owners.”
“PropertyPro.ng is Nigeria’s leading online real estate platform which eases the stress of finding properties online. Our property listings include apartments, flats, houses, plots of land, shops, hotels, office spaces as well as warehouses and other commercial properties for sale, rent or short let. We give property seekers, owners, developers and agents the opportunity to advertise on our platform while giving them maximum exposure.”
*This compilation [Nigerian Apps For Buying, Selling, Renting And Leasing Lands, Houses, Apartments & Offices] was first researched by Toju Micheal Ogbe on the 14th of June 2022 – and was last updated by Toju Micheal Ogbe on the 14th of June, 2022 – without interference or sponsorship by the featured apps.
Written and poster designed by: Toju Micheal Ogbe.
*This research is open for donation, sponsorship, collaboration, partnership or advertisement (+2349064503292).
*If you have information or recommendations that could be relevant in improving this compilation, please comment or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review/update the article accordingly. Thank you.
Other Nigerian apps include:
- Accounting and book keeping
- Agricultural trading and investment
- Booking local and international road travels
- Booking taxi services
- Buying, selling, renting and leasing lands, houses, apartments and offices
- Buying, selling, servicing and verification of cars, vehicles or automobiles
- Emergency services
- Errands and logistics
- Financial literacy
- Identifying and reporting fake products
- Investing in stocks, treasury bills and other financial products
- Learning indigenous languages
- Marketing, business and professional opportunities
- Nutrition, fitness and health
- Reporting sexual misconducts, harassment and violence
- Scheduling meetings
- Social media
- Streaming & listening to songs and music
- Upskilling and placements
- Watching and streaming movies