Recently updated on August 29th, 2022 at 10:21 pm
This compilation and assessment by PositiveNaija provides a guide on reliable and up-to-date Nigerian apps for booking local and international road travels.
Apps with user ratings less than 3.0 (assessed alongside with user feedback shared on the app store) are not included in this compilation. Apps that have not been updated for a long time are also not included. In instances where user ratings and feedback are unavailable on the app store, we encourage extra vigilance by (prospective) users.
Nigerian Apps For Booking Local And International Road Travels
“The official mobile application of GIG Mobility.
This application is very simple and easy to use. You can book your bus travel ticket without boundaries. Accessible anytime anywhere.
You can also track all your booking activities and get up to date information from the mobile application.
Guess what’s new? You can now subscribe for a pick up service right from your mobile app, by this we mean that you can save yourself the hassle of going to a GIGM terminal or shorten your travel time by opting to be picked up from any of our several pick up locations. Indeed, we are taking road transportation within Nigeria to another level.”
*This compilation was first researched by Ujunwa Mary Echibe on the 7th of March 2022 – and was last updated by Toju Micheal Ogbe on the 23rd of August, 2022 – without interference or sponsorship by the featured apps.
Written and poster designed by: Toju Micheal Ogbe.
*This research is open for/to suggestion, donation, sponsorship, collaboration, partnership or advertisement (+2349064503292).
Other Nigerian apps include:
- Accounting and book keeping
- Agricultural trading and investment
- Booking local and international road travels
- Booking taxi services
- Buying, investing and trading in gold, silver and other precious metals
- Buying, selling, renting and leasing lands, houses, apartments and offices
- Buying, selling, servicing and verification of cars, vehicles or automobiles
- Educational and fun learning apps for children
- Emergency services
- Environmental/waste management and recycling
- Errands and logistics
- Event planning and management
- Financial literacy
- Food ordering and delivery
- Identifying and reporting fake products
- Investing in stocks, treasury bills and other financial products
- Learning indigenous languages
- Marketing, business and professional opportunities
- Nutrition, fitness and health
- Reporting sexual misconducts, harassment and violence
- Scheduling meetings
- Social media
- Streaming & listening to songs and music
- Upskilling and placements
- Watching and streaming movies