Recently updated on August 29th, 2022 at 11:43 pm
This compilation and assessment by PositiveNaija provides a guide on reliable and up-to-date Nigerian apps on leadership for individuals, professionals and entrepreneurs, organisations, etc.
Apps with user ratings less than 3.0 (assessed alongside with user feedback shared on the app store) are not included in this compilation. Apps that have not been updated for a long time are also not included. In instances where user ratings and feedback are unavailable on the app store, we encourage extra vigilance by (prospective) users.
Nigerian Apps On Leadership
“LeaderX is an innovative 360° leadership lifestyle and transformation intervention that helps progressive individuals, professionals and entrepreneurs develop and adopt the lifestyle of effective leadership. At LeaderX, we strongly believe that people can only be better at what
they do if they get better at who they are.
LeaderX, is designed for leaders at all levels to accelerate their leadership competence to help them become more successful in their personal lives, businesses and careers. We also provide an enterprise solution for organizations; small, medium or large corporations who are particular about developing the competence of their leaders and accelerating organizational performance.”
*This compilation [Nigerian Apps On Leadership] was first researched by Toju Micheal Ogbe on the 27th of July 2022 – and was last updated by Toju Micheal Ogbe on the 23rd of August, 2022 – without interference or sponsorship by the featured apps.
Written and poster designed by: Toju Micheal Ogbe.
*This research is open for/to suggestion, donation, sponsorship, collaboration, partnership or advertisement (+2349064503292).
Other Nigerian apps include:
- Accounting and book keeping
- Agricultural trading and investment
- Booking local and international road travels
- Booking taxi services
- Buying, investing and trading in gold, silver and other precious metals
- Buying, selling, renting and leasing lands, houses, apartments and offices
- Buying, selling, servicing and verification of cars, vehicles or automobiles
- Educational and fun learning apps for children
- Emergency services
- Environmental/waste management and recycling
- Errands and logistics
- Event planning and management
- Financial literacy
- Food ordering and delivery
- Identifying and reporting fake products
- Investing in stocks, treasury bills and other financial products
- Learning indigenous languages
- Marketing, business and professional opportunities
- Nutrition, fitness and health
- Reporting sexual misconducts, harassment and violence
- Scheduling meetings
- Social media
- Streaming & listening to songs and music
- Upskilling and placements
- Watching and streaming movies