Recently updated on August 30th, 2022 at 12:11 am
The Nigerian Apps for Upskilling and Placements compilation by PositiveNaija provides a guide on Nigerian apps (mobile applications) with digital and vocational skills learning as well as relevant placements (for jobs, etc).
Apps with user ratings less than 3.0 (assessed alongside with user feedback shared on the app store) are not included in this compilation. Apps that have not been updated for a long time are also not included. In instances where user ratings and feedback are unavailable on the app store, we encourage extra vigilance by (prospective) users.
Nigerian Apps For Upskilling And Placements
LearnAM is a Skills Learning app that provides localized audio/video content across a broad range of topics under digital and vocational skills as well as personal improvement. With this platform, the goal is to build the largest skills platform for the underserved market in Africa. This is one-way Technology (LearnAM) is making education more accessible.
LearnAM allows its users to learn simple skills that can help them become independent and increase their earning potentials.
How it works
• Learn anywhere: Listen to/watch courses even when you are offline.
• Learn with ease: Short courses broken down in local languages.
• Track development progress: Try out the quiz after each module and get certified upon completion.
That is not all, LearnAM also connects its skilled users to
*This compilation was first researched, written and poster designed by Toju Micheal Ogbe on the 7th of December, 2021 as well as modified by Okene Eunice Ayobami on 23rd of August, 2022 – without interference or sponsorship by the featured apps.
*This research is open for/to suggestion, donation, sponsorship, collaboration, partnership or advertisement (+2349064503292).
Other Nigerian apps include:
- Accounting and book keeping
- Agricultural trading and investment
- Booking local and international road travels
- Booking taxi services
- Buying, investing and trading in gold, silver and other precious metals
- Buying, selling, renting and leasing lands, houses, apartments and offices
- Buying, selling, servicing and verification of cars, vehicles or automobiles
- Educational and fun learning apps for children
- Emergency services
- Environmental/waste management and recycling
- Errands and logistics
- Event planning and management
- Financial literacy
- Food ordering and delivery
- Identifying and reporting fake products
- Investing in stocks, treasury bills and other financial products
- Learning indigenous languages
- Marketing, business and professional opportunities
- Nutrition, fitness and health
- Reporting sexual misconducts, harassment and violence
- Scheduling meetings
- Social media
- Streaming & listening to songs and music
- Upskilling and placements
- Watching and streaming movies