Recently updated on August 30th, 2022 at 12:05 am
This compilation and assessment by PositiveNaija provides a guide on reliable and up-to-date Nigerian apps for scheduling meetings.
Apps with user ratings less than 3.0 (assessed alongside with user feedback shared on the app store) are not included in this compilation. Apps that have not been updated for a long time are also not included. In instances where user ratings and feedback are unavailable on the app store, we encourage extra vigilance by (prospective) users.
Nigerian Apps For Scheduling Meetings
“Calendly takes the busywork of scheduling off your to-do list so you can get more done. Thousands of teams across the globe use Calendly to make millions of 1-click meetings every week. Coordinate, connect, and nurture relationships all in one meeting lifecycle platform.”
*This compilation [Nigerian Apps For Scheduling Meetings] was first researched by Toju Micheal Ogbe on the 24th of March 2022 – and was last updated by Toju Micheal Ogbe on the 23rd of August, 2022 – without interference or sponsorship by the featured apps.
Written and poster designed by: Toju Micheal Ogbe.
*This research is open for/to suggestion, donation, sponsorship, collaboration, partnership or advertisement (+2349064503292).
Other Nigerian apps include:
- Accounting and book keeping
- Agricultural trading and investment
- Booking local and international road travels
- Booking taxi services
- Buying, investing and trading in gold, silver and other precious metals
- Buying, selling, renting and leasing lands, houses, apartments and offices
- Buying, selling, servicing and verification of cars, vehicles or automobiles
- Educational and fun learning apps for children
- Emergency services
- Environmental/waste management and recycling
- Errands and logistics
- Event planning and management
- Financial literacy
- Food ordering and delivery
- Identifying and reporting fake products
- Investing in stocks, treasury bills and other financial products
- Learning indigenous languages
- Marketing, business and professional opportunities
- Nutrition, fitness and health
- Reporting sexual misconducts, harassment and violence
- Scheduling meetings
- Social media
- Streaming & listening to songs and music
- Upskilling and placements
- Watching and streaming movies