Recently updated on August 29th, 2022 at 11:05 pm
The Nigerian Fashion Apps compilation by PositiveNaija aims to provide a reliable guide on Nigerian apps (mobile applications) that provide quality information and digital environment on promoting Nigerian fashion and traditional textile industry.
Apps with user ratings less than 3.0 (assessed alongside with user feedback shared on the app store) are not included in this compilation. Apps that have not been updated for a long time are also not included. In instances where user ratings and feedback are unavailable on the app store, we encourage extra vigilance by (prospective) users.
Nigerian Fashion Apps
“Introducing MAKA – where you can be your best self through every stage. On MAKA, you’re in control of your style. MAKA is for real people who want to discover the latest fashions, engage with a community of fashion lovers, get style tips from the hottest Creators, while being their best selves.”
“Oyoyo app offers its users one-click access to professionals in tailoring in the industry. Another benefit you stand to gain is having your measurements digitally recorded and which helps tailors view your record on the go.
The ease of communication has been simplified by Oyoyo developers, as the app features a chat section, where all communications are saved for future reference. Besides, as a designer, you can modify a client’s record anywhere, any time, in a more user-friendly interface.
Typically, gaining access to clients who deserve your experience and professionalism as a fashion designer/weaver could be somehow challenging. However, with the Oyoyo app’s help, tailors/weavers would have exclusive access to clients who are ready for your services. More so, you get to set up a digital profile where fashionistas come to check your previous and present design work.”
*This compilation was first researched, written and poster designed by Toju Micheal Ogbe on the 9th of May, 2021 as well as updated by Okene Eunice Ayobami and Toju Micheal Ogbe on 23rd of August, 2022 – without interference or sponsorship by the featured apps.
*This research is open for/to suggestion, donation, sponsorship, collaboration, partnership or advertisement (+2349064503292).
Other Nigerian apps include:
- Accounting and book keeping
- Agricultural trading and investment
- Booking local and international road travels
- Booking taxi services
- Buying, investing and trading in gold, silver and other precious metals
- Buying, selling, renting and leasing lands, houses, apartments and offices
- Buying, selling, servicing and verification of cars, vehicles or automobiles
- Educational and fun learning apps for children
- Emergency services
- Environmental/waste management and recycling
- Errands and logistics
- Event planning and management
- Financial literacy
- Food ordering and delivery
- Identifying and reporting fake products
- Investing in stocks, treasury bills and other financial products
- Learning indigenous languages
- Marketing, business and professional opportunities
- Nutrition, fitness and health
- Reporting sexual misconducts, harassment and violence
- Scheduling meetings
- Social media
- Streaming & listening to songs and music
- Upskilling and placements
- Watching and streaming movies