Recently updated on August 29th, 2022 at 11:17 pm
The Nigerian Financial Literacy Apps compilation by PositiveNaija aims to provide a reliable guide on Nigerian apps (mobile applications) that provides financial literacy, intelligence and education.
Apps with user ratings less than 3.0 (assessed alongside with user feedback shared on the app store) are not included in this compilation. Apps that have not been updated for a long time are also not included. In instances where user ratings and feedback are unavailable on the app store, we encourage extra vigilance by (prospective) users.
Nigerian Financial Literacy Apps
“Nairametrics is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria, with special focus on financial literacy, investor advocacy and business intelligence.”
“Our subscriber-app provides unrivalled access to the deep insight and analysis that Stears offers on the continent. The subscriber-app is the most convenient way to access our rich archive of analysis, which helps our subscribers understand trends, themes and transformations on the continent. It also provides an Ad-free and seamless experience of the best of African analysis. It all comes together here.”
*This compilation was first researched by Sarah Bwala Timothy on the 14th of May, 2021 – and was last updated by Toju Micheal Ogbe on the 23rd of August, 2022 – without interference or sponsorship by the featured apps.
Written and poster designed by: Toju Micheal Ogbe.
*This research is open for/to suggestion, donation, sponsorship, collaboration, partnership or advertisement (+2349064503292).
Other Nigerian apps include:
- Accounting and book keeping
- Agricultural trading and investment
- Booking local and international road travels
- Booking taxi services
- Buying, investing and trading in gold, silver and other precious metals
- Buying, selling, renting and leasing lands, houses, apartments and offices
- Buying, selling, servicing and verification of cars, vehicles or automobiles
- Educational and fun learning apps for children
- Emergency services
- Environmental/waste management and recycling
- Errands and logistics
- Event planning and management
- Financial literacy
- Food ordering and delivery
- Identifying and reporting fake products
- Investing in stocks, treasury bills and other financial products
- Learning indigenous languages
- Marketing, business and professional opportunities
- Nutrition, fitness and health
- Reporting sexual misconducts, harassment and violence
- Scheduling meetings
- Social media
- Streaming & listening to songs and music
- Upskilling and placements
- Watching and streaming movies