The Nigerian Financial Literacy Apps compilation by PositiveNaija aims to provide a reliable guide on Nigerian apps (mobile applications) that provides financial literacy, intelligence and education.
Nigerian Financial Literacy Apps
“Nairametrics is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria, with special focus on financial literacy, investor advocacy and business intelligence.”
*This compilation was first researched by Sarah Bwala Timothy on the 14th of May, 2021 – and was last updated by Toju Micheal Ogbe on the 21st of May, 2021 – without interference or sponsorship by the featured apps.
Written and poster designed by: Toju Micheal Ogbe.
*If you have information or recommendations that could be relevant in improving this compilation, please comment or write to us at email@example.com and we will review/update the article accordingly. Thank you.
Other Nigerian apps include:
- Accounting and book keeping
- Agricultural trading and investment
- Booking local and international road travels
- Booking taxi services
- Buying, selling, servicing and verification of cars, vehicles or automobiles
- Emergency services
- Errands and logistics
- Financial literacy
- Investing in stocks, treasury bills and other financial products
- Learning indigenous languages
- Marketing, business and professional opportunities
- Nutrition, fitness and health
- Reporting sexual misconducts, harassment and violence
- Scheduling meetings
- Social media
- Streaming & listening to songs and music
- Upskilling and placements
- Watching and streaming movies