This compilation and assessment by PositiveNaija provides a guide on reliable Nigerian apps for booking taxi services (including cars, vans, keke, etc.).
Nigerian Apps For Booking Taxi Services (Cars, Vans, Keke, Etc.)
“Ride sharing mobile application”
“Fast, reliable, and affordable charter services. Rent luxury vehicles for personal uses with the BossBus app.”
“Allows drivers to accept trips from customers.”
“Pickmeup allows you to book a safe and reliable ride in minutes using your smartphone. It uses GPS technology to directly connect passengers to nearby drivers in just a few seconds.
Our mobile App is extremely simple and very user friendly. You can sign up within seconds and start booking rides immediately.
Pickmeup offers the easiest and fastest transport booking service for Cars, SUV, Minivan, and Keke. It is designed to improve safety by allowing a passenger to view the driver’s name, photograph, reviews as well as vehicle information in advance before the driver arrives.”
“Catch easy and seamless daily commute and interstate trips.”
“Do you need an affordable and a safe ride? Get a TRU ride. We don’t just drive you; we connect you with people and places that matter to you.”
*This compilation was first researched by Ujunwa Mary Echibe on the 7th of March 2022 – and was last updated by Toju Micheal Ogbe on the 26th of May, 2022 – without interference or sponsorship by the featured apps.
Written and poster designed by: Toju Micheal Ogbe.
*If you have information or recommendations that could be relevant in improving this compilation, please comment or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review/update the article accordingly. Thank you.
Other Nigerian apps include:
- Accounting and book keeping
- Agricultural trading and investment
- Booking local and international road travels
- Booking taxi services
- Buying, selling, servicing and verification of cars, vehicles or automobiles
- Emergency services
- Errands and logistics
- Financial literacy
- Investing in stocks, treasury bills and other financial products
- Learning indigenous languages
- Marketing, business and professional opportunities
- Nutrition, fitness and health
- Reporting sexual misconducts, harassment and violence
- Scheduling meetings
- Social media
- Streaming & listening to songs and music
- Upskilling and placements
- Watching and streaming movies