Recently updated on August 29th, 2022 at 10:28 pm
This compilation and assessment by PositiveNaija provides a guide on reliable and up-to-date Nigerian apps for buying, selling, servicing and verification of cars, vehicles or automobiles.
Apps with user ratings less than 3.0 (assessed alongside with user feedback shared on the app store) are not included in this compilation. Apps that have not been updated for a long time are also not included. In instances where user ratings and feedback are unavailable on the app store, we encourage extra vigilance by (prospective) users.
Nigerian Apps For Buying, Selling, Servicing And Verification Of Cars, Vehicles Or Automobiles
“The preferred auto spare parts marketplace for all your car needs, with easy to find car parts and accessories from authentic and verified part dealers nation wide.”
“The Autochek app makes it convenient to repair and service your car in Africa without experiencing difficulties like finding a trusted mechanic to repair your car and selling it once you want an upgrade.
Normally, users in Nigeria and other parts of Sub-Saharan Africa make several attempts to buy, sell, or maintain their cars. They spend months trying to source a local or foreign used car.”
“Selling your cars made easy.”
“Carviva is an on-demand workshop and doorstep (home or office) autocare service, car repair and maintenance platform in Nigeria. Choose from a large bouquet of services like Engine Repairs, AC Repairs, Wheels, Vehicle Fueling, Car wash, Oil Change, Car Towing, Roadside Assistance, Oven Baked Painting, Car Scan & Diagnosis, Engine Oil purchases and much more!”
• Handy car wash.
• Handy car detailing.
• Schedule a wash.
• You can pay on the app (Credit/Debit) or with cash.
• You have your car wash history on your palm.
• On Kaklin, your car colour and texture is retained.”
“The Mecho App is a mobile application for a bouquet of affordable and quality automobile services. It enables Individual car owners to request auto diagnostic checks, vehicle servicing, repair or subscribe their vehicles to annual routine maintenance.
Mecho Autotech’s mission is to use technology to provide seamless maintenance and repair solutions for vehicle owners across Africa. We are currently available in Lagos with the helping hands of hundreds of certified technicians.”
“Octamile Partner App enables Car Dealers, Filling Station Owners, Auto-shops, Mechanics and Agents to up to ₦1,000,000,000 weekly from motor insurance referrals and Vehicle VIN Checks.
Third-party motor insurance referrals and purchases from leading insurance partners. No forms, zero delays, no queues and instant policy certificate sent to policy buyers email.
Say goodbye to importing or buying cars for sale without knowing the car’s history and the local market price of the vehicle.
Partners using the Octamile Partner App can instantly withdraw their earnings anytime without any hitches.”
“VehiTrack Official Tracking Platform.
You can now register your Vehicle directly here.
Perfect software for your vehicle:
Designed specifically for the Nigeria Environment and challenges.
Tracker-Nigeria is what you need.”
*This compilation [Nigerian Apps For Buying, Selling, Servicing And Verification Of Cars, Vehicles Or Automobiles] was first researched by Toju Micheal Ogbe on the 27th of May 2022 – and was last updated by Toju Micheal Ogbe on the 23rd of August, 2022 – without interference or sponsorship by the featured apps.
Written and poster designed by: Toju Micheal Ogbe.
*This research is open for/to suggestion, donation, sponsorship, collaboration, partnership or advertisement (+2349064503292).
Other Nigerian apps include:
- Accounting and book keeping
- Agricultural trading and investment
- Booking local and international road travels
- Booking taxi services
- Buying, investing and trading in gold, silver and other precious metals
- Buying, selling, renting and leasing lands, houses, apartments and offices
- Buying, selling, servicing and verification of cars, vehicles or automobiles
- Educational and fun learning apps for children
- Emergency services
- Environmental/waste management and recycling
- Errands and logistics
- Event planning and management
- Financial literacy
- Food ordering and delivery
- Identifying and reporting fake products
- Investing in stocks, treasury bills and other financial products
- Learning indigenous languages
- Marketing, business and professional opportunities
- Nutrition, fitness and health
- Reporting sexual misconducts, harassment and violence
- Scheduling meetings
- Social media
- Streaming & listening to songs and music
- Upskilling and placements
- Watching and streaming movies