Recently updated on August 30th, 2022 at 12:00 am
This compilation and assessment by PositiveNaija provides a guide on reliable and up-to-date Nigerian apps for parents and parental control.
Apps with user ratings less than 3.0 (assessed alongside with user feedback shared on the app store) are not included in this compilation. Apps that have not been updated for a long time are also not included. In instances where user ratings and feedback are unavailable on the app store, we encourage extra vigilance by (prospective) users.
Nigerian Apps For Parents And Parental Control
“Along with the companion web dashboard, Parentyn parental control app provides insights and controls that help parents foster a healthy online/offline balance for children on their devices.
Parentyn app gives parents the tools to protect their kids’ devices and create screen time balance.”
*This compilation [Nigerian Apps For Parents And Parental Control] was first researched by Toju Micheal Ogbe on the 26th of August 2022 – and was last updated by Toju Micheal Ogbe on the 27th of August, 2022 – without interference or sponsorship by the featured apps.
Written and poster designed by: Toju Micheal Ogbe.
*This research is open for/to suggestion, donation, sponsorship, collaboration, partnership or advertisement (+2349064503292).
Other Nigerian apps include:
- Accounting and book keeping
- Agricultural trading and investment
- Booking local and international road travels
- Booking taxi services
- Buying, investing and trading in gold, silver and other precious metals
- Buying, selling, renting and leasing lands, houses, apartments and offices
- Buying, selling, servicing and verification of cars, vehicles or automobiles
- Educational and fun learning apps for children
- Emergency services
- Environmental/waste management and recycling
- Errands and logistics
- Event planning and management
- Financial literacy
- Food ordering and delivery
- Identifying and reporting fake products
- Investing in stocks, treasury bills and other financial products
- Learning indigenous languages
- Marketing, business, professional and job opportunities
- Nutrition, fitness and health
- Parents and parental control
- Reporting sexual misconducts, harassment and violence
- Scheduling meetings
- Social media
- Streaming & listening to songs and music
- Travel and tourism
- Upskilling and placements
- Watching and streaming movies