Recently updated on July 22nd, 2023 at 10:00 pm
Welcome to the PositiveNaija Bi-Annual Newsletter: July – December 2020.
This newsletter reliably provides a comprehensive second half-year report for the year 2020 as well as the year in entirety on the positive progress of Nigeria and Nigerians globally.
PDF download: PositiveNaija Bi-Annual Newsletter December 2020 TMO
Notably, we have sought out to deduce the geographic locations (within Nigeria or abroad), which the positive/success news/updates recorded are being achieved. In other words, our aim is to be able to tell objectively, how conducive/enduring the environments are to what Nigeria/Nigerians are achieving. To do this, we determined the locations on the basis of where exactly the achievement, progress, success, etc. was done or achieved as well as will be done or achieved and not based on where an award/recognition was or is presented.
It is important to mention that most achievements by Nigeria/Nigerians achieved abroad should not be regarded as being ‘superior’ or achieved out of a ‘privileged comfortable environment’ as most of these achievements are usually first in recognition of what has been done or attained within Nigeria and as such requiring an international/global export.
Feel free to download the comprehensive guide on the geographic analysis: PositiveNaija Geo-location Analysis 2020 TMO CMI
Our Research Works
- Assessment Of Nigerian Universities Offering International Relations, Studies & Diplomacy
- Assessment Of Nigerian Universities Offering Mass Communication [Unbundled]
- Assessment Of Nigerian Universities Offering History
- Assessment Of Nigerian Universities Offering Philosophy
- Assessment Of Nigerian Universities Offering Sociology And Anthropology
- Assessment Of Nigerian Universities Offering Law
- The Impact Of Full-Scale Culture Of ‘Pricing’ On The Quality Of Life Among Nigerians
- Guide On How To Promote Justice And Equity As A Nigerian (Songs)
- Ways Nigerians Can Improve Their Self-Worth, Self-Confidence And Self-Esteem
- Factors Responsible For Low Self-Esteem Or Self-Worth Among Nigerians
- Cultural Factors That Can Improve The National Image Or Reputation Of Nigeria And Nigerians Positively
- Economic Factors That Can Improve The National Image Or Reputation Of Nigeria And Nigerians Positively
- Nigerian Guide On How To Be Romantic (Songs)
- Political Factors That Can Improve The National Image Or Reputation Of Nigeria And Nigerians Positively
- Guide On How To Be Humane As A Nigerian (Songs)
- Factors driving the positive progress and excellence of Nigeria and Nigerians in 2020
- Nigerian Guide On How To Appreciate Fathers (Songs)
- Nigerian Guide On How To Appreciate Mothers (Songs)
- Guide On The Justification Of The Work On PositiveNaija [Faith, Hope And Love]
- Guide On How To Be Patriotic As A Nigerian [Songs]
- Guide On How To Be Excellent As A Nigerian [Videos]
- Guide On How To Develop A Good Character As A Nigerian [Books]
- Media Platforms Focusing On Good Or Positive News Stories About Nigeria And Nigerians
- Factors driving the positive progress and excellence of Nigeria and Nigerians in 2019
- The Benefits Or Advantages Of Good Or Positive News For Nigeria & Nigerians
- Reasons Why Many Nigerians Lack Interest For Good Or Positive News On Nigeria & Nigerians
- Great Things About Nigeria, Which Every Nigerian Should Be Proud Of!
Recommendations from the PositiveNaija Bi-Annual Newsletter December 2020:
- Visionary and purposeful leadership for the Nigerian state is needed – based on the tenets of justice, integrity and adherence to the rule of law.
- Urgent efforts are needed in the reformation, upgrade and/or strengthening of honest public diplomacy; security; energy and power; and social values (truth and love).
- Effective, timely and sincere communication by the Nigerian government to the Nigerian people towards promoting transparency and accountability – hence, building trust.
- Nigerians should be more observant and appreciative towards the progress, development and excellence made in/by the country and fellow citizens.
- The right conditions and enabling environment for the vivid manifestations of these positive achievements and development of untapped potentials are needed.
- Existing implementation frameworks of governance and advocacy should be critically reviewed with an indigenous approach.
- Strategic planning and an effective monitoring system with a focus on sustainability.
- Better coordination among Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs).
We hope that you find these assessments useful, inspiring and educative. We will also be glad to hear from you. Thank you!