Recently updated on February 19th, 2023 at 01:06 pm
The Nigerian Diplomat Series: Nigeria’s Foreign Relations With Sierra Leone [2020 Decade] is a reliable assessment which documents, promotes and celebrates the positive diplomatic relations and contributions by Nigeria to Sierra Leone and her people.
The Nigerian Diplomat Series: Nigeria’s Foreign Relations With Sierra Leone [2020 Decade]
business & economy
- May 2022: Xejet Limited and the Government of The Republic of Sierra Leone have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), to operate Regional and International Flights from Lungi International Airport, Freetown.
- 2021: Nigeria Exports to Sierra Leone was US$2.4 Million during 2021, according to the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade.
Energy & Power
- December 2022: The NNPCL signed an MoU with Sierra Leone and four other countries on the Nigeria-Morocco Gas (Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau and Sierra Leone).
security & law
- August 2021: A signed bilateral agreement on policing engagement targeted at deepening and consolidating relationship between the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) and the Sierra Leone Police (SLP) in core areas of policing such as manpower development, intelligence sharing, tackling regional and transnational threats and crimes, amongst others.
|Question of the Day: Which citizen(s) of these countries inspires you positively towards becoming a citizen of their country?|
*This work [The Nigerian Diplomat Series: Nigeria’s Foreign Relations With Sierra Leone (2020 Decade)] was first researched by Toju Micheal Ogbe – without interference or sponsorship by the featured countries.
Written and poster designed by: Toju Micheal Ogbe.
*The Research Series is open for suggestion, donation, sponsorship, collaboration or partnership (+2349064503292).
The Nigerian Diplomat Series [2020 Decade]
- Benin Republic
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo Brazzaville
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Equatorial Guinea
- Guinea Bissau
- Republic of Niger
- São Tomé and Príncipe
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- The Democratic Republic of Congo
- The Gambia